Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,256 members, 7,880,976 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. (2019 Views)

Do You Think He Ever Loved? / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by adunayo: 7:27pm On Apr 04, 2010
I happen to love the wrong person once, i love him to the extent that i prayed day and night to God to spend the rest of my life with him, but for him he is handsome to his own belief, we were just not meant to be together, he felt i cant live without him, he hurt me for no reason, i cried to God that i cant live without him, latter he called me he will be weeding soon, but at last i found my PRINCE CHARMING. He is what i will call the true gift from God, i meet him the same way i meet the other. Its like God stored my prayer some where and brought my man to me.
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by stanleychi: 10:24am On Apr 05, 2010
it was 3 years ago when i parted from my childhood lover, a girl i loved with everything in me. she woke up one day and decided to throw away all we shared 2gether due to one guy like that bc i was still a student then, after 2 years she started asking 4 4giveness but it was late by then bc God has finally answer my prayers even when i taught dat i couldnt fall in love again due 2 the emotional stress i went though.
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by yilleng05(m): 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2010
stanleychi:

it was 3 years ago when i parted from my childhood lover, a girl i loved with everything in me. she woke up one day and decided to throw away all we shared 2gether due to one guy like that bc i was still a student then, after 2 years she started asking 4 4giveness but it was late by then bc God has finally answer my prayers even when i taught dat i couldnt fall in love again due 2 the emotional stress i went though.

Guy i sympathize wiv u oh! i pray u get sm good chick soon cos dere re good ones out dere.
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by stanleychi: 1:19pm On Apr 06, 2010
that what why i said that God has answered my prayers. i have a very lovely one in my life whom i am well pleased.
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by mafolayomi(f): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2010
@ poster, thank your star that you did not end up with a guy like that, becuase most of them will still cheat even after they are married.

I know of one that i was dating before i met my God sent wonderful man, he sent me his wedding iv thru text message , which i did not attend, now i am in a wonderful relationship that any sensible woman would wish to be in, but he wont allow me to breath, telling me wants to come and know my house, i always involve my guy in everything i do, so he is aware of all this anyway.

He has stopped calling me anyway, because he has seen that dis one is in a better relationship now (last saturday was my introduction), maybe his taught was i will remain single while he is married, then he can always com and have me whenever he likes, afterall i can never be married cos of my age 32yrs though i do not look it atall, but God really surprised him honestly, he is a God of wonders, he will do it at a time that u will really appreciate it

My point is had it bin that i married this guy, this is how he would be cheating on me, just d way am sure he is cheating on his wife. they got married just early last year.

So, continue praying to yr God, make that yr prayer point, and see what God will do, am not d spirit koko type o, but i believe he answers prayers
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by mafolayomi(f): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2010
Thank God u have found yr own man now
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Tarmpa: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2010
@poster,my case is similar to yours,i came all the way from d states purposely for our weddn,she was so happy to see me,& we painted d town red!!.But i traveld 2 Abuja somedays later,came back earlier than i promised her,gave her a supprise visit,& caught her red handed with another guy.I felt she was the wrong girl for me & decided to cancel d weddn.But few weeks later,God gave me a prettier ,reliable,trust worthy,& more responsible girl.I'll be coming back to wed her by december.
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2010
I fell in love with him, knowing I shouldnt have; But I couldn't help myself and he couldnt either!

The real r/ship lasted for less than six months and I was never happier in all my life. He was PERFECT, in every way!

And then we broke up and it hurt. It hurt so bad that I felt like I could die. But I picked up the peices and moved on, cos he was never really THE ONE! As perfect it felt, he was clearly wrong for me!

And then he died . . . and a part of me died with him! sad

And so I asked myself, what's the point of falling in love, if it can't be forever

What's the point of being with someone if you can't have them beside you all your life undecided
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2010
Tarmpa:

@poster,my case is similar to yours,i came all the way from d states purposely for our weddn,she was so happy to see me,& we painted d town red!!.But i traveld 2 Abuja somedays later,came back earlier than i promised her,gave her a supprise visit,& caught her red handed with another guy.I felt she was the wrong girl for me & decided to cancel d weddn.But few weeks later,God gave me a prettier ,reliable,trust worthy,& more responsible girl.I'll be coming back to wed her by december.

I see you had a back up! wink
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Flashfast1: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2010
Ujujoan:

I fell in love with him, knowing I shouldnt have; But I couldn't help myself and he couldnt either!

The real r/ship lasted for less than six months and I was never happier in all my life. He was PERFECT, in every way!

And then we broke up and it hurt. It hurt so bad that I felt like I could die. But I picked up the peices and moved on, cos he was never really THE ONE! As perfect it felt, he was clearly wrong for me!

And then he died . . . and a part of me died with him! sad

And so I asked myself, what's the point of falling in love, if it can't be forever

What's the point of being with someone if you can't have them beside you all your life undecided

A very touching story and wonderfully written; like the words of a poet.
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:15pm On Jul 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Talked to a really hot woman for about three weeks through e-mail and on the phone and just couldn 't wait to meet her grin . Finally our schedules matched and we decided to meet somewhere in Paris . I get to the parking lot first and wait. A car (the one she described) pulls up. When I see her behind the wheel my first thought is "oh Satan no shocked."

A total liar about the way she looked cheesy cheesy cheesy . Actually over 300 pounds I swear! I thought the air bag on the stearing wheel had exploded cause her body was pressed all the way to the windshield. But i am hungry so i thought what the heck. So we go inside and order. The food comes. She is so fat that she can 't reach it so she picks up her ind of the table and sits it on her belly. My drink starts to slide off the table and I have to catch it or it will fall on the floor. After she wolfs down her plate of food she reaches over and grabs mine and says "you not gonna eat that? " Pulls it over and eats mine too.

I picked up the check, said good bye and went to McDonalds for a burger cause I was still hungry. Told her I was moving and couldn 't talk to her any more. Guess I am really shallow, and thank Satan. . . This really happened cheesy cheesy cheesy.
[/size]
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Omolola1(f): 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2011
OK. am i supposed to say ma life history here?
Runz out. . .
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2011
[size=13pt]lola you running out because i am here ? shocked[/size]
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Omolola1(f): 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2011
yes, u av totally jazz'd me
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:38pm On Jul 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Common ~ i didn't mean to offend you dear , what's the matter that you are running away from me? dunno mind the write up of other people you can still be yourself. . .just hoping you'll realize how nice i am . grin[/size]
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Omolola1(f): 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2011
why don't u tell me how nice u are
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Well , i can tell you how nice i am simple words. . . I dunno mean to rate ma self , others can do that for me~ I've got everything to make any kind of friendship or relationship going . I dunno really know why you were running away from me~ you wish to say your story here but you ran because of ma presence. . . .WHY@!?<?>@$?? [/size]
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Omolola1(f): 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2011
Because make me go Gaga
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Omolola1(f): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2011
Because u make me go Gaga
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by 190: 8:03pm On Jul 16, 2011
double posting syndrome undecided
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by johnsonz: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2011
u can never be one and only there are still many other cry cry
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Omolola1(f): 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2011
No comments.
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2011
[size=13pt]Are you using uncle Johnson typewriter ? grin grin

Well ,Guys go crazy over a girl's smile . . . . grin grin kiss kiss
[/size]

Omolola1:

Because make me go Gaga
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Omolola1(f): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2011
am actualy using aunty margaret's typewriter
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by MMM2(m): 8:29pm On Jul 16, 2011
i can share my own angry
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by pleep(m): 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2011
A teacher cry
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by african1(f): 9:00pm On Jul 16, 2011
pleep:

A teacher cry

Lol Was she your art teacher? tongue In Junior high I had the biggest crush on my art teacher, ha ha ha
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by pleep(m): 11:00pm On Jul 16, 2011
^ lol no, this one was Spanish, I convinced myself that she liked me too!
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by boomssey(f): 12:25am On Jul 17, 2011
wel i guess its my turn,der was dis crazy guy named ayo,e was d opposite of his name cos av neva sin a guy so crazy lik dat.ayo was a single parent,i didnt mind cos i tink its was luv at 1st site frm both parties.i tot wot we both shared 4 each wuld neva end untill 8mnts lata i found out dat e was a SEX FREAK.I mean as lng as ur a gal he's ready 2 xplor wots btwn dos legs,weda ur prety or ugly he dosnt minds.at 1st i tot i culd cope,after d relatnship was lik 2yrs i contractd S.T.D frm him n e was d only sex partner i ad,i culdnt imagin lyin naked nxt 2 anoda man cos i really did luv him.i really tried convincin my self wen i saw d signs dat e wasnnt d rite person.finaly goin 2 4yrs i ad d nerve 2 leave him,i culnt bliv myself wen i made dat decisn.i tink it was because i culdnt tolerate him anymo n finaly found som1 respnsible 2 fill his space.infact av neva ad a guy so crazy,i meane dos any crazy tin u cn tink of.
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by tunnytox(m): 12:51am On Jul 17, 2011
boomssey:

wel i guess its my turn,der was dis crazy guy named ayo,e was d opposite of his name cos av neva sin a guy so crazy lik dat.ayo was a single parent,i didnt mind cos i tink its was luv at 1st site frm both parties.i tot wot we both shared 4 each wuld neva end untill 8mnts lata i found out dat e was a SEX FREAK.I mean as lng as your a gal he's ready 2 xplor wots btwn dos legs,weda your prety or ugly he dosnt minds.at 1st i tot i culd cope,after d relatnship was lik 2yrs i contractd S.T.D frm him n e was d only sex partner i ad,i culdnt imagin lyin Unclad nxt 2 anoda man cos i really did luv him.i really tried convincin my self wen i saw d signs dat e wasnnt d rite person.finaly goin 2 4yrs i ad d nerve 2 leave him,i culnt bliv myself wen i made dat decisn.i tink it was because i culdnt tolerate him anymo n finaly found som1 respnsible 2 fill his space.infact av neva ad a guy so crazy,i meane dos any crazy tin u cn tink of.

OMG! What kind of English is this?

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by Nobody: 1:00am On Jul 17, 2011
^lmao! But the babe try o,8months into the relationship you realised he was a sex freak and you still held on for four yearschei!
What lust can do, good to know that you have a responsible guy now anyway!
Re: Share Your Experience, If You Have Ever Loved The Wrong Person. by boomssey(f): 1:01am On Jul 17, 2011
@tunnytux,pls wats rung wiv ma english?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Your Plan Towards Your Current B/f Or G/f. / How will you advise this guy? / 96% Of Nigerian Gurls Dont Smile. Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.