Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:41 AM

Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" (59380 Views)

"My Boyfriend Handed Me This Immediately After Sex, I Am Losing My Mind" - Lady / Beingrenny Njemanze Graduates From University: Anne And Segun Arinze's Daughter / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by Kingbusssy(m): 8:21am On Dec 24, 2017
GloriaNinja:
undecided 2017 IS ABOUT TO END... YET SHE DOESN'T WANT TO RECIEVE SENSE. .SEX IS ALL SHE IS THINKING ABOUT THIS CHRISTMAS.

I pray she receive sense before Christmas sef
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by Espada1: 8:29am On Dec 24, 2017
IfeomaRash:
All the new generation women that don't have shame.Imagine her father reading this......Smh
who told you she has a father?. Probably, a product of a single/baby mama.
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by Gerrard59(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2017
IfeomaRash:
All the new generation women that don't have shame.Imagine her father reading this......Smh

And what's wrong with a woman expressing her love for good sex?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by Danladi7: 9:06am On Dec 24, 2017
Ultimus:
Why is whoring so appealing to women?
we men are too selfish.

what will you also do if your wife is a good cook but very poor in bed?
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by petenweke: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2017
From your looks you can never be satisfied sexually... at least you have warned any idiot thinking of engaging you.
Well done.
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by Emmahunk(m): 9:44am On Dec 24, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

Bia madam... who ask u gan

but u trying to tell us dat amú tökariri ego?

odiegwu

All these lies must end in 2017 biko

Lolz. But nne, some amu tokariri ego for real

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by Tloc(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2017
Modelqwen:
shocked

Bia madam... who ask u gan

but u trying to tell us dat amú tökariri ego?

odiegwu

All these lies must end in 2017 biko

Spoilt child.
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by ediscuss: 11:02am On Dec 24, 2017
No money with good sex you go still cheat.. E no get anything to do with money... E be like say you be cheat naturally.
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by colly1860: 11:10am On Dec 24, 2017
Divay22:
Lol
Sex? Like seriously

sent you a mail. do confirm
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by HowDareU: 11:22am On Dec 24, 2017
Different pictures; different skin colors.
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by igwegeorgiano(m): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2017
ekwensu pikin. you cant do six push up yet you want me pound you endlesslely till your kitten slacks. if one straight hour of wild sex is not enough for you then go Bleep buhari
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by Adminisher: 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
Gerrard59:

And what's wrong with a woman expressing her love for good sex?

Because there is no criteria for measuring it. It is a subjective ability. When a woman talks about not being able to do without good ### , she is saying she will sample multiple partners (olosho) before settling down with the one who meets the criteria (idiocy). Because things change due to health, moods, money, job or boredom she will also leave her hubby to look for a better partner when that one stops giving good ### (serial divorcee).
This is the analysis of the chicken brain statement the poor girl made
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by AntiNigerian: 12:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
ReinaFarine:
I don't k.ow the word to call all these people qbove me castigating her for saying the truth.
Hypocritical immature iduotkc children comes to mind though. How many of you would remain faithful to a woman that is terrible.in bed?,
How many times have you guys said she has to be an expert in the oza room as one of your qualification for a woman.
If a man says it is okay but a (somewhat) successful lady like her to say it is haram.. She's an olosho...
So because I am a woman I should then endure with a one minute man and forfeit orgasm for the rest of my life.
Her saying she's going to cheat is wrong irrespective of her gender. But fact remains... If a man can't satisfy me, I'm out... Shikena.

Even though sex might not be the all in all of a relationship, but respect + understanding + compromise + communication + 'God' ( for some people) + zero sexual compatibility is equal to a doomed relationship. It would be a different thing of the man is willing to learn but thinking I should manage it.

After all I'm a woman will not fly. I can't stay with a one minute man or a too slow sissy.
well said, I like people like you cool smiley
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by Adminisher: 12:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
ReinaFarine:
I don't k.ow the word to call all these people qbove me castigating her for saying the truth.
Hypocritical immature iduotkc children comes to mind though. How many of you would remain faithful to a woman that is terrible.in bed?,
How many times have you guys said she has to be an expert in the oza room as one of your qualification for a woman.
If a man says it is okay but a (somewhat) successful lady like her to say it is haram.. She's an olosho...
So because I am a woman I should then endure with a one minute man and forfeit orgasm for the rest of my life.
Her saying she's going to cheat is wrong irrespective of her gender. But fact remains... If a man can't satisfy me, I'm out... Shikena.

Even though sex might not be the all in all of a relationship, but respect + understanding + compromise + communication + 'God' ( for some people) + zero sexual compatibility is equal to a doomed relationship. It would be a different thing of the man is willing to learn but thinking I should manage it.

After all I'm a woman will not fly. I can't stay with a one minute man or a too slow sissy.

It's mostly lies and very subjective
You sack your bf because of poor sexual performance, your friend encourages you and three months later you go to her house and she is having multiple orgasms with the guy you left.
So brainlessness must be genetic for someone not to realize that the correct word is not "ability" but "chemistry" and it might seriously be from the way the woman is expressing her feminity. Very subtle and tricky issues.
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by Kaymaxine(m): 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Next tym,dey shld remember to put "upcoming" before her name
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by ReinaFarine: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Adminisher:

It's mostly lies and very subjective
You sack your bf because of poor sexual performance, your friend encourages you and three months later you go to her house and she is having multiple orgasms with the guy you left.
So brainlessness must be genetic for someone not to realize that the correct word is not "ability" but "chemistry" and it might seriously be from the way the woman is expressing her feminity. Very subtle and tricky issues.

Baby ready a little slowly, you'll see the word sexual compatibility. In case you didn't understand, that's another word for chemistry....

And have you ever kissed a terrible kisser... Either too much tongue, too much saliva, too much control... Too slow... Or someone with lips made of cement. Those people are terrible not just because of lack of compatibility or chemistry like you like to call it... They're terrible because of the approach...

Pleasing a woman is not all about the shoving and the spanking... It takes a special skill and patience. We are not like you guys that any tight hole will work.

So if his approach does it for her, then hurrah! I won't regret shit because my body is not wired the same way as hers. And what works for her might not work for me.

Go and learn how to Bleep jare...

1 Like

Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by Adminisher: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Baby ready a little slowly, you'll see the word sexual compatibility. In case you didn't understand, that's another word for chemistry....

And have you ever kissed a terrible kisser... Either too much tongue, too much saliva, too much control... Too slow... Or someone with lips made of cement. Those people are terrible not just because of lack of compatibility or chemistry like you like to call it... They're terrible because of the approach...

Pleasing a woman is not all about the shoving and the spanking... It takes a special skill and patience. We are not like you guys that any tight hole will work.

So if his approach does it for her, then hurrah! I won't regret shit because my body is not wired the same way as hers. And what works for her might not work for me.

Go and learn how to Bleep jare...

Same thing we are saying. There is no certificate for good sexual performance.. so in order to find compatibility/ chemistry, you have to sample many times to get it, ....even after finding it there may still be something better so the search goes on.

This is what is called "idealistic, non financial olosho-ism" in English language.

On the other hand, if you look for LOVE first, marry who ypu love and communicate well you can achieve something far beyond the imaginable in sexual satisfaction.

This new talk going around about not being able to marry someone who is not good in bed is childish and amateurish oloshoism.
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
emusmithy:
If you marry primarily for sex, will you be communicating to your husband in 'sex language"?

There is more to marriage than sex.

But good sex is important my bro, No sugar coating this thing biko. Without good sex, there is nothing to talk about
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
Adminisher:

Same thing we are saying. There is no certificate for good sexual performance.. so in order to find compatibility/ chemistry, you have to sample many times to get it, ....even after finding it there may still be something better so the search goes on.

This is what is called "idealistic, non financial olosho-ism" in English language.

On the other hand, if you look for LOVE first, marry who ypu love and communicate well you can achieve something far beyond the imaginable in sexual satisfaction.

This new talk going around about not being able to marry someone who is not good in bed is childish and amateurish oloshoism.

But love doesn't even guarantee any sexual fulfillment, In-short let me just leave this argument abeg
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Dec 24, 2017
cruchenutii:

But good sex is important my bro, No sugar coating this thing biko. Without good sex, there is nothing to talk about

Well, I know nothing about that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by john1035: 12:06am On Dec 25, 2017
Ontarget:

How do you a expect a sensible person to enter his/her Facebook credentials on an untrusted third party site? You can be accused of trying to steal people's credentials. That's if it's not actually your intention.
it's my intention cheesy grin
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 25, 2017
john1035:
it's my intention cheesy grin
So what do you hope to achieve with that?
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by john1035: 10:55am On Dec 25, 2017
Ontarget:

So what do you hope to achieve with that?
Money grin cheesy

Yahoo boys need old accounts embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
john1035:

Money grin cheesy

Yahoo boys need old accounts embarassed lipsrsealed
How can Facebook profiles give you money?
Re: Juliet Njemanze: "Without Good Sex I Will Cheat, Even If You Give Me All Money" by john1035: 8:12am On Dec 26, 2017
Ontarget:

How can Facebook profiles give you money?
Very inquisitive sha.

Yahoo boys buy old Facebook accounts

New Facebook accounts get blocked immediately Facebook notices suspicious activities. Facebook gives old accounts benefit of doubt

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Comedy Skit Makers, Social Media Influencers Buy Lekki Mansions, Posh Cars / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika Loved Up On A Beach In South Africa / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.