Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,241 members, 7,923,198 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners (6744 Views)

High Cost Of Cement: Homeowners Go For Aluminium Parapets / 10 Stubborn Homeowners Who REFUSED To Move Out (video) / 35 Times Stubborn Homeowners Refused To Move, And Faced Consequences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 24, 2017
Diso60090:

You perfectly understand he concern

You be real thief wey nor get choices
Na only 4k you need? What about
thank u for the compliment sir, may God put u in a deep problem and may you never find help in the time of need.
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Diso60090(m): 10:14am On Dec 24, 2017
Nephal:
thank u for the compliment sir, may God put u in a deep problem and may you never find help in the time of need.

You need beans?
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by tunde37(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2017
Bleep buhari, Bleep amosun, Bleep apc...infact Bleep the whole Nigerians....i regret been born in this country...i nearly die today buying fuel...kilode enough is enough.
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by ahmedbanj(m): 12:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
Thunder fire U bros Amosun!
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Nobody: 12:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
smiley
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by marjo: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
nwoye72:
home owners form which i submitted since 4 years now and haven't heard anything or inspecting my property
pls help us ask them. after all the initial gra gra it became a "settlement " matter.
those talking of Ifo lga.... come to oba femi owode. everything is community self help. when I see the tax I remit to ogun state.... it pains me so much.

1 Like

Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by t2luv1: 3:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
LordKeynes:
In a sane country obtaining C of O should not be a difficult task for homeowners.

Let me get this straight. They held a celebration to give out c of o. I truly believe this is typo. Please say it ain't so
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by momove4real25(f): 6:29pm On Dec 24, 2017
Agbaletu:
More than two years of property's assessment, still no news from the land bureau.
send me your form no via 08161375559
Re: Partner With Us To Fulfill Our Promises, Amosun Urges Homeowners by Vivere: 6:41pm On Dec 24, 2017
Amosun should just fix the Ijoko to Sango Otta road. Only God knows what he has against the people of Ijoko, that has made him abandon their road. A journey that should not take more than 15 minutes from Ijoko, ends up taking almost an hour. Why?? shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Bedroom Hot Hot detached Duplex For Sale Chevron Lekki Lagosrice: / Cost Of Iron Bender And Carpenter / The Malls Are Coming … To Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.