Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,415 members, 7,914,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 04:50 PM

Please, Pray For This Blind Lady @33 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Pray For This Blind Lady @33 (618 Views)

When You Pray For 'a Smoking Hot Wife' *pics* / Looking For A Matured Lady 33 - 40yrs Old To Date. / Could Love Be Really This Blind? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Pray For This Blind Lady @33 by AloyEmeka5: 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2010
[size=14pt]We have been dating for three years, yet I don't know his house[/size]

Kemi Ashefon

I am 33, and dating a man of 37 since 2007. His house is not accessible to me and I go there on demand, probably once in three months. I don't know any member of his family except his brother. My parents and pastors wanted to meet him but he never showed up. Anytime I complain, he gets angry. He is always on official duty at the airport.

http://odili.net/news/source/2010/apr/3/800.html
Re: Please, Pray For This Blind Lady @33 by hbabe(f): 11:59pm On Apr 04, 2010
I can't believe how foolish she is at her age. She confirms that wisdom does not really come with age!
Dating for three years She does not know his house This is too irritating angry angry
Re: Please, Pray For This Blind Lady @33 by AloyEmeka5: 12:03am On Apr 05, 2010
Next now she will claim she didn't see it coming when he eventually dumps her for another mistress. She needs prayers sha.

Why will he show her his house when his wife and children lives there? duh!!!
Re: Please, Pray For This Blind Lady @33 by AloyEmeka5: 4:07am On Apr 06, 2010
I also suspect she is the one chasing him like mad.
Re: Please, Pray For This Blind Lady @33 by sophy09: 5:25am On Apr 06, 2010
You guys are just criticizing her. She is looking at her age and I am sure she has been praying for a husband. Another funny thing is that the pastor may have told her that the guy is her husband. Pastors can be very funny in Nigeria.
Re: Please, Pray For This Blind Lady @33 by saintneo(m): 6:40am On Apr 06, 2010
no blames peeps on d lady, plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

to me that guy is wicked, he took advantage of her blindness. why did into what you are not into . . . . . . . . . . . ,. . .

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Answers / Your Most Embarrassing Moment On A Date? / How Are U Building Urself For Marriage?how?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.