Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,307 members, 7,881,135 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (37860 Views)

Herdsmen Slit Man’s Throat For Attempting To Save Sister From Rape (photo) / Katsina Man Keeps Son, 16, In Cage For Four Years - Picture / South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by Abdulazeez007(m): 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
These peopleundecidedHuman lives mean nothing to themundecided
The reason i run away from them
who dey look for you b4?
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by lexy2014: 8:54pm On Dec 24, 2017
zoba88:
From the little I could understand from the story shared in Hausa by Rariya, 39-year-old Abubakar Musa tried to kill his girlfriend by slitying her throat with a knife in Charanchi Local Government Area.According to report,he tried to kill her because she was planning to marry another man.He has been arrested by Katsina police.From the photo below,it appears that the lady has given up.Our Hausa readers should please explain more with the help of the screenshots below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/39-year-old-man-slits-his-girlfriend.html?m=1
how do u "try" 2 kill someone by slitting d person's throat?
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by emmayayodeji(m): 9:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
emeka2847:
So such killings take place only in the north abi? Have we not being seeing killings from other regions here in the last one or two weeks? I pity this country and our poor educational system.

You really misinterpreted my comment

And i did not have any TRIBALISTIC thoughts when i was making this comment

sooo?

suck a dic!! bissssh!
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
then some man will come here and say he can know a woman in 3 days and marry her in 3 months, lol!
these are the type of demons/strangers that he will think of marrying, and thats what will happen eventually.

as much as what this man did was wrong wrong wrong, you cant expect a mad man to act RIGHT after being wronged (killing is how mad men react to cheating)

Come on shut up your rotten dirty pussy oozing smelling mouth there... what are you saying?
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by banre(m): 10:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chineke!!! This dude shouldn't be living amongst humans, he should be in d zoo somewhere endangering the mother nature's wildlife
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by Nurald(m): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Angeleena:
psycho,I wonder if,people from DAT region have any regard for blood,and absurd to think how they value cows to humans

I don't understand una Oooo must you drag religion into every matter shuuuuuu
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by muller101(m): 10:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
Angeleena:
psycho,I wonder if,people from DAT region have any regard for blood,and absurd to think how they value cows to humans
haven't you seen killings from other regions too?
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by malware: 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Angeleena:
[s]psycho,I wonder if,people from DAT region have any regard for blood,and absurd to think how they value cows to humans[/s]

Ask Badoo cultists, who kill people with stones.
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by tolguy(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
u can't get customers dere because of ur flat nose
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by Solorrman(m): 1:03am On Dec 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
so u run from us to the place of slaughter ,and jungle justice where u killed people in the name of kidnaping,or do u means burning a man with tyre is not act of killing,its may be act of punishement abi
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by Solorrman(m): 1:06am On Dec 25, 2017
meeky007:
its in there D.N.A to slit throat.
Beheading since 19BC
yes exactly as u force jungle justice with tyre on criminals right ? or do u mean am lying ? do u mean the killing and nudity of ur women are just education and wiseness
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by Solorrman(m): 1:10am On Dec 25, 2017
MrMoney007:
Northerners and throat slitting.

Everybody na ram?
yes exactly as ur jungle justice where u put a tyre on a thief and burn him or wear out a woman blouse just because she steals

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by Solorrman(m): 1:12am On Dec 25, 2017
emmayayodeji:
Abokis and slitting throats ehn

those people are wicked
see the way they cut suya with their sharp knives sef
yes its exactly the way u are killing theives with tyre and burn them

1 Like

Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by MrMoney007: 1:44am On Dec 25, 2017
emeka2847:
So such killings take place only in the north abi? Have we not being seeing killings from other regions here in the last one or two weeks? I pity this country and our poor educational system.

Zombie
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by mumayyez: 7:53am On Dec 25, 2017
post=63576852:
Lol.. all these abokis

And what does that suppose to mean?
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by mumayyez: 7:58am On Dec 25, 2017
Solorrman:
yes its exactly the way u are killing theives with tyre and burn them

Yes tell them,bunch of ritualist in the south
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by loadedvibes: 8:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Even the way you ask me self na still the northerner way. Hehehe.. what does that
mumayyez:

And what does that suppose to mean?
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by Emvico34: 1:18pm On Dec 25, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
then some man will come here and say he can know a woman in 3 days and marry her in 3 months, lol!
these are the type of demons/strangers that he will think of marrying, and thats what will happen eventually.

as much as what this man did was wrong wrong wrong, you cant expect a mad man to act RIGHT after being wronged (killing is how mad men react to cheating)
this your English is killing me. Infact I'm dying tomorrow ;(
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 25, 2017
Emvico34:

this your English is killing me. Infact I'm dying tomorrow ;(

let me help you understand....yesterday i was having a discussion with someone saying that he can meet a babe today and within 3 days he will know if she is good or not, and within 3 months its all what he needs to marry her... so when i see such above thread, i was saying that these are the type of marriage (with stranger) that men like him end up into.
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by emeka2847: 10:05pm On Dec 25, 2017
You fit bring your own o. That's if your own reach.

emmayayodeji:

You really misinterpreted my comment

And i did not have any TRIBALISTIC thoughts when i was making this comment

sooo?

suck a dic!! bissssh!
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by emeka2847: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2017
Known by who? You really come across as educated o. Has anybody told you that?

victorazyvictor:

Any one with poor educational background here is you because.

Every region in Nigeria has their postulates and North is known for more ferocious killings.
Re: Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) by emeka2847: 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2017
Your monicker says it all. When you eventually get out of the rat race, please try again.

MrMoney007:

Zombie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Gangraped In Delhi Indian / 2 Men Murder Their Lagos Landlord, Rob Him Of His Vehicle, Arrested (Photo) / Man Uses App To Locate The Address Of Policeman That Extorted Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.