Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,110 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? (854 Views)

If You Are In My Shoes, What Will You Do ? (True Life - Sensible Peoples Only) / Hello Every Sensible Person. / Any Lady With A Sensible Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by Lamii: 2:23am On Apr 05, 2010
reply only if you are sensible and respectable and under 25. You are a rare breed and I just wanted to see if you exist in reasonable quantity.

Happy Easter
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by Pweety4me(f): 2:26am On Apr 05, 2010
There is a guy in the games section called rare somefin he is also searching 2 check him out! smiley
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by Lamii: 2:36am On Apr 05, 2010
what is he searching for?
well, i hope he finds his way over here since I'm conducting a head count.
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by Pweety4me(f): 2:38am On Apr 05, 2010
Lolz o my bad. . .teehee
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by lallafati(f): 2:39am On Apr 05, 2010
Lamii:

reply only if you are sensible and respectable and under 25. You are a rare breed and I just wanted to see if you exist in reasonable quantity.

Happy Easter

Lol, been wandering that too. I would add christian, honest, mature, with ambitions but certainly over 25.
Sorry Lamii, I'm not really contributing,  hopefully you find what's right for ya! wink
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by Lamii: 2:49am On Apr 05, 2010
haha u are contributing.
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by tayoast(m): 2:55am On Apr 05, 2010
4 wat?
r u guys giving out money?
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by Lamii: 3:03am On Apr 05, 2010
^
read the first post carefully before deciding to post. ok?

happy easter
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by tayoast(m): 3:10am On Apr 05, 2010
I did. wat r u up2
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by daduke2k(m): 3:15am On Apr 05, 2010
Poster ngwa answer, shap shap.
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by lallafati(f): 3:16am On Apr 05, 2010
Lamii:

^
read the first post carefully before deciding to post. ok?

happy easter

that was cold, lol grin
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by Lamii: 3:21am On Apr 05, 2010
tayo_ast:

I did. wat r u up2

just wanted to see if these sort of guys exist. are you one of them? cool

lallafati:

that was cold, lol grin

yea. didn't mean for it to sound cold though  grin
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by r231(m): 3:22am On Apr 05, 2010
what are you selling
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by Lamii: 3:24am On Apr 05, 2010
^
didn't know I had to sell something. well, what kind of stuff do u (or would u) like to buy?
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by r231(m): 3:27am On Apr 05, 2010
potato chips and orange juice grin cheesy
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by Lamii: 3:28am On Apr 05, 2010
hahahaha I would actually sell u the potato chips n orange juice. except i don't know how to get it to u. loollol

seriously though. what do u typically spend ur money on? u work right? or ur a student?
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by r231(m): 3:32am On Apr 05, 2010
What i spend my money on hmmmmmmmmm

Bills

Bills

Bills

Bills

Vacation

and anything else dat comes my way

plus yea I work
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by Lamii: 3:37am On Apr 05, 2010
and you are under 25?
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by r231(m): 3:45am On Apr 05, 2010
I srtd living alone since when i was 17

so get to the point
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by Lamii: 4:08am On Apr 05, 2010
hmmm ok. r u in naija?

describe your typical day pls. ie. "day in life of the sensible and respectable young nigerian gentleman" cool
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by r231(m): 4:18am On Apr 05, 2010
nah, don't live in 9ja

typical day for me

depends on if i have a meeting or have to see a client

I get to work around 10am and leave arnd 4 - 4:30
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by Lamii: 4:24am On Apr 05, 2010
what kind of job is that if i may ask (and i'm guessing ur serving humanity somehow lol), n what country do u live in?
what made u leave your parents house at 17?
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by r231(m): 4:28am On Apr 05, 2010
now you getting too personal

well at 17, i am entitle to my own accomodation plus i am in college at dat time
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by Lamii: 4:31am On Apr 05, 2010
hahaha pele i'm just curious now. but the interview is over so r u happy now? lollol
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by elderly: 4:52am On Apr 05, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by Lamii: 5:10am On Apr 05, 2010
um. you are shocked why?
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by kidgenious(m): 7:21am On Apr 05, 2010
I hope what am thinking is your real motive for this thread,ROMANCE.if not i'd be disappointed.
To contribute,am under 25 but presently am serving as in NYSC.i was posted to edo state just came back to lag after 3wks of sufferness & a bit of fun.
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by Lamii: 7:25am On Apr 05, 2010
haha kidgenious,
why do u think it's romance? lol.

what was your NYSC experience like? how would you describe it to someone who has no clue what it's about?
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by adebaxton(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2010
Wow,
I am in here 4 u Lami.
adexguy77@yahoo.com
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by kidgenious(m): 11:50pm On Apr 07, 2010
@lamii,
Its written all over d thread.its the kind of undertone your posts radiates.you are just going about it in a who wants to be a millionaire style.lol
My NYSC EDO CAMP experience was a mixed feeling,overall you just have to develop a positive attitude to any situation or condition you find yourself.to use the military language:YOUR MORAL MUST BE HIGH ALWAYS.you have to self-motivate yourself especially with strenous and discouraging activities because when you get posted to a remote place for your pry assignment.God,your heartbeat will skip in various bit level.still,NYSC is better experienced than narrated.ciao
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by nues1985(m): 4:51pm On Apr 10, 2010
Hi there Lami, still under 25 here for the next 4 weeks, of course there are still sensible and respectable ones here, nice and caring and understanding, i'm all that but still get to be naughty grin,

kidgenious, you wan tell me say you no runs any babe at all for camp? As for me I enjoy for sagamu o, plenty girls for my side, but man has to just select one and be friends to others if you no want wahala,
Re: Sensible And Respectable Young Men Under 25? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:51pm On Apr 10, 2010
smiley smiley
elderly:

shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

OKUN PEEPS Pls Lets Meet Here (KABBA-KOGI STATE)YtAGBA!!! / I Need A Nice Girl For A Good And Solid Relationship... / I Need A Humble Man For A Lasting Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.