Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,195 members, 7,880,717 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:05 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned (32167 Views)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Celebrates Son, Michael's Graduation From University / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Threebear(m): 3:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Barely two days after the super actress and mother of four posted on social media that her device was stolen during her judging spree at the just concluded "miss Nigeria " contest .
She's posted on her social media ,that the phone has been recovered and urged her fans to be resilient and never underestimate even the most minute property.

Found and Returned! Let me pray for you and raise your faith as we are about to Enter a New year. *Anything you don't give willingly will Never be taken away from you!
*If it leaves you , you will receive it back better, bigger and with more value * You will not be wasteful and complacent with the little the Good lord has given you
* Men and Great Favour Will Rise anytime you call.
* God's favor will encompass you, envelope you and deliver you and anything that's yours to you
* You will Not fall out of favor with God
All this I ask in Jesus Mighty Name.
Thanks to all that reached out, didn't belittle my quest to have MY "affordable" phone back and those who actively worked hard in this regard.
It might seem small...but treat it like much (one of my secrets in life )
So now let's get on with it.... �

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdFNESonJ1u/?hl=en

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Foxrain: 3:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
Cc:lalasticala
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 24, 2017
All for show...showbiz

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Escalze(m): 4:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ok so back to the matter on ground.

#endfuelscarcity
#endbuhari

21 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Standardcosting(m): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
I maintain your mods are becoming overbearing.

I made a comment of 'k' and he deleted it.

Your mods are meant to hold unbiased views or at most do not allow their belief or religious affiliations come in conflict with their duty as a moderator.

The earlier you look into this matter the better Mr Seun.

Have a nice day!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by batulakarada: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
Lalasticala
Ishilove.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
Was it the phone that was stolen or pictures

11 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Just bought fuel for 700 per litre

11 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Brymo: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Ayopredict: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
I'm I d only person that doesn't believe this story undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by handsomeyinka(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
Good one..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Patrick33(m): 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2017
And it makes front page... Wow...If only you know how much i cared for omotolas phone.. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by tuna4servi(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by BruncleZuma: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Nairaland has lost it...Aunty, I hope you know a copy of your phone is sitting somewhere as a backup file grin grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by VocalWalls: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Ojuelegba boys...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by colly22boy(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Odiegwu, my aiyelala worked

Order for yours emailing me via tajbol4splend@gmail.com
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by ehinmowo: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Thank God.

Bt why dnt I find this woman appealing?

Forget abt d fact dt she has kids. I dey trip for some mother of three. Bt her, it's a no no

2 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Flexherbal(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
Good !
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by sureheaven(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
And so? Should we because of that not celebrate Xmas and eat our beloved chicken in peace....... but why Bubari grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by oshe111(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Story for the gods.....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2017
Wetin concern me n ur phone?? Fuel no dey naim be d issue.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
colly22boy:
Omotola you are a prostitute... like every girl in Nairaland

You no dey hear word abi, your own done today

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by Jubilancy(f): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
Intresting

but this is just another publicity stunt to me though
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by googlestar(f): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
is this news? grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by niggi4life(m): 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2017

In Wizkid's Voice singing..... Ni ojuelegba ooooo, dem know my story, i dey hustle to chop yeeeee
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by yesloaded: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Nairaland released my moniker today as well.

Hahaha, check my signature/profile to get latest job posts, profitable low start up capital business, education tips, travel tips
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2017
Happy for you o
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Phone Found And Returned by jonnytad(m): 4:51pm On Dec 24, 2017
Hahhahahahaha. ... hope she never swear, cuz its coming back to her.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Efe, Helen Paul And Mr Ibu Feature In "Wawu", Nollywood Movie (Photos) / Obituary: Junior Pope To Be Buried On May 17 / Fathia Balogun’s 48th Birthday Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.