Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,121 members, 7,922,724 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 12:02 PM

Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce (1960 Views)

Emmanuel Eboue Still Struggling With Depression / Divorce: Emmanuel Eboue Is Broke, Suicide On His Mind As He Loses Everything / Emmanuel Eboue Tests Positive To HIV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by golddust6000(m): 5:49pm On Dec 24, 2017
The name Emmanuel Eboue will not be quickly forgotten especially with Arsenal faithful as he was in the team that represented the club at the biggest stage of club football.

However, the sophisticated, flashy lifestyle usually associated with football players seem to have eluded him after he lost a divorce battle to his wife, Aurelie and got stripped of all his assets. The Ivorian earned millions during his seven years in England’s top-flight and then more than £1.5million a year at Turkish side Galatasaray but now runs around hiding from cops and bailiffs after being ordered by a judge to transfer his remaining Enfield home to his wife. “I can’t afford the money to continue to have any lawyer or barrister, Eboue told Mirror “I am in the house but I am scared. Because I don’t know what time the police will come. “Sometimes I shut off the lights because I don’t want people to know that I am inside. I put everything behind the door. “My own house. I suffered to buy my house but I am now scared. “I am not going to sell my clothes or sell what I have.
I will fight until the end because it is not fair.” Of the things bothering Eboue, his inability to see his three kids hurts him most “I can’t see them and it is hurting me a lot,” he said. “I was close to my children and ready to do everything for them. “My two girls have a phone and used to call me. But now it has been two months with no contact. “I miss my children a lot and I want to see them because it is not fair.
It pains me a lot.” Eboue was supposed to return to the Premier League with Sunderland but the deal fell through and his woes were compounded when he was banned for twelve months by FIFA. He blamed his misfortune on his wife and those who helped manage his finances saying they gave him bad advises. “I look back and say ­‘Emmanuel, you have been naive… why didn’t you think about that before?’ It is hard. “Very, very hard. The money I earned, I sent it to my wife for our children. “In Turkey I earned eight million euros.
I sent seven million back home. Whatever she tells me to sign, I sign. “She is my wife. The problems with FIFA were because of people advising me. People who are supposed to care. But it was because of them FIFA banned me.” he said. Eboue now sleeps on a mattress in the living room floor of a ­confidante he calls his “sister” while hoping get a chance of working with former club Arsenal or players’ union the PFA.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/emmanuel-eboue-loses-life-savings-properties-wife-following-bitter-divorce/
Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/emmanuel-eboue-loses-life-savings-properties-wife-following-bitter-divorce/
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2017
these are the ones that were popping champagne in all london Fancy clubs... now just a divorce, and they cry foul. kai! how is the wife can let him see his kids if he doesnt do what the court ruling say he should?! we all know how women are quick to use kids against you in divorce na.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by golddust6000(m): 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
these are the ones that were popping champagne in all london Fancy clubs... now just a divorce, and they cry foul. kai! how is the wife can let him see his kids if he doesnt do what the court ruling say he should?! we all know how women are quick to use kids against you in divorce na.
too bad.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by Oye0404(m): 6:17pm On Dec 24, 2017
Does he think he will play football forever?? wonder why some celebs don't save while in active service.
it really sad to see him go broke.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by sarrki(m): 6:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
Oye0404:
Does he think he will play football forever?? wonder why some celebs don't save while in active service.
it really sad to see him go broke.

Its easier said than done
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by godofuck231: 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2017
golddust6000:
The name Emmanuel Eboue will not be quickly forgotten especially with Arsenal faithful as he was in the team that represented the club at the biggest stage of club football.

However, the sophisticated, flashy lifestyle usually associated with football players seem to have eluded him after he lost a divorce battle to his wife, Aurelie and got stripped of all his assets. The Ivorian earned millions during his seven years in England’s top-flight and then more than £1.5million a year at Turkish side Galatasaray but now runs around hiding from cops and bailiffs after being ordered by a judge to transfer his remaining Enfield home to his wife. “I can’t afford the money to continue to have any lawyer or barrister, Eboue told Mirror “I am in the house but I am scared. Because I don’t know what time the police will come. “Sometimes I shut off the lights because I don’t want people to know that I am inside. I put everything behind the door. “My own house. I suffered to buy my house but I am now scared. “I am not going to sell my clothes or sell what I have.
I will fight until the end because it is not fair.” Of the things bothering Eboue, his inability to see his three kids hurts him most “I can’t see them and it is hurting me a lot,” he said. “I was close to my children and ready to do everything for them. “My two girls have a phone and used to call me. But now it has been two months with no contact. “I miss my children a lot and I want to see them because it is not fair.
It pains me a lot.” Eboue was supposed to return to the Premier League with Sunderland but the deal fell through and his woes were compounded when he was banned for twelve months by FIFA. He blamed his misfortune on his wife and those who helped manage his finances saying they gave him bad advises. “I look back and say ­‘Emmanuel, you have been naive… why didn’t you think about that before?’ It is hard. “Very, very hard. The money I earned, I sent it to my wife for our children. “In Turkey I earned eight million euros.
I sent seven million back home. Whatever she tells me to sign, I sign. “She is my wife. The problems with FIFA were because of people advising me. People who are supposed to care. But it was because of them FIFA banned me.” he said. Eboue now sleeps on a mattress in the living room floor of a ­confidante he calls his “sister” while hoping get a chance of working with former club Arsenal or players’ union the PFA.

If your father didn't tell you, your mother should, never bring a hungry girl into the house or family they are always hungry, when they finally get filled the call their hungry family to feast on you, in this case this girl has ruined you, drink orijin and have sense pls

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by sarrki(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Are you married ?
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by redsun(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
There are more to white marriage than wearing white gown, monkey jacket suit and being bless by a rogue pastor. The implications are huge and in a structured world,more beneficial to women.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by DivneFavour(m): 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Like is not fair sometimes, today you maybe rich and tomorrow you see yourself struggling.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:22pm On Dec 24, 2017
I hope this news, doesn't discourage men from trying...some of us are getting to our menopause....I no fit shout oo
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by mikolo80: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Always knew this guy looked slow
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by Desyner: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2017
Most of them don't realize what a realistic lifestyle entails. They assume the money they are getting will keep flowing in forever.
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by redsun(m): 6:26pm On Dec 24, 2017
DivneFavour:
Like is not fair sometimes, today you maybe rich and tomorrow you see yourself struggling.

You have to be intuitively knowledgeable to be rich. Opportunistic riches like winning the lottery in football,being an African politician, their cohorts in crime, only last as long as the free money keeps rolling.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by SweetJoystick(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2017
No be him get HIV?
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:32pm On Dec 24, 2017
sarrki:

Are you married ?

how is this of any relevance to the subject at hand?! should i be married to reply on a divorce thread? should i be HIV+ to reply on a HIV thread? should i be a cheater to reply on a cheating thread? should i be dead to reply on a death thread?!

lol...
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by RX480(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
The justice system in so many countries is extremely flawed and unfair to men, can you imagine getting only 40% of your salary because you are divorced or losing your house. madness angry
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by Oye0404(m): 7:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
sarrki:

Its easier said than done
its only a fool DAT would find it difficult to save nd invest for his retirement
Re: Emmanuel Eboue Loses Life Savings, Properties To Wife Following Bitter Divorce by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
I hope this news, doesn't discourage men from trying...some of us are getting to our menopause....I no fit shout oo

modern day marriage is organized crime against men. Men shouldJust get a baby mama or a surrogate for your Kids since women have agreed with Lucifer since Eden to be the downfall of men. Imagine all d struggle in life only to be fooled by d same person I sacrificed it all for...well it is listed as a curse in the bible...."I will make women rule over them"....
why do I feel all my selfless qualities will be history very soon?

(1) (Reply)

Paul Merson's Premier League Predictions - Round 13 / Tears For Half-blind Femi Opabunmi / Compare And Contrast Pes 2015 Nigeria And Real Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.