Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,908 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:49 AM

The Things That Happen On Christmas. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Things That Happen On Christmas. (284 Views)

How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / Everything That Will Happen On Valentine's Day Tomorrow / Hooker Fights Man Who Refused To Pay After Sex On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Things That Happen On Christmas. by phoenixthefirst(m): 5:59pm On Dec 24, 2017
It's about time for Christmas and we are already in the mood for it. This discourse details the things done by people on Christmas.

1 Sex:
Even though the festivity has a different purpose, people have turned it into an avenue to engage in sex the way they shouldn't. Though some people still abide by the purpose of Christmas, too many others turn it into an orgy; a sex wantonness.

2 Budget Disregard:
A lot of people have lived by having their planned out budgets but trust me, on Christmas people tend to spend way beyond their budget. I know that the Christmas budget is different from the budget of any other month, but even at that people tend to spend beyond the Christmas budget.

3 Sharing of Gifts:
On Christmas, people give and receive gifts. It is an act of love. People give and receive gifts ranging from a Range Rover to a bow tie.

4 An Increase in Emotions:
Christmas begets an increase in oxymoronic emotions : happiness and sadness. While some people will celebrate in style, some others who can't may feel a tang of unhappiness.

5 Effects:
People who might have done more than necessary usually feel the effects of this after Christmas. These are people who lavished, people who invested wantonly in one way or the other.

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Proposal Is Been Rejected After 10yrs Of Dating- Your Next Option / What Is The Best Element For Relationship / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.