Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,761 members, 7,875,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:01 AM

NNPC MD, Baru At A Filling Station In Abuja To Monitor Scarcity Level (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC MD, Baru At A Filling Station In Abuja To Monitor Scarcity Level (Photos) (25456 Views)

We’ve Tamed The Monster Of Fuel Scarcity – NNPC Md,baru / Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / PHOTOS: Gov. Dickson Visits NNPC MD, Baru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC MD, Baru At A Filling Station In Abuja To Monitor Scarcity Level (Photos) by Monday5(m): 5:59am On Dec 25, 2017
biacan:
Medicine after death
Who told you what is on my mind? I dey suspect you! Don't mind those useless bunch,...
Re: NNPC MD, Baru At A Filling Station In Abuja To Monitor Scarcity Level (Photos) by simons17(m): 6:20am On Dec 25, 2017
Monitor scarcity level, Like his not aware how bad the situation already is?
Re: NNPC MD, Baru At A Filling Station In Abuja To Monitor Scarcity Level (Photos) by duchez(m): 9:39am On Dec 25, 2017
Wif is this? I can see the NNPC towers right behind him. That filling station is Conoil opposite NNPC. He just strolled out of his office to go see what is happening there. If he is serious, he should visit other locations around the town to see the untold hardship Nigerians are going through. I won't be surprised if he just took those pictures and then wasked back to his office. Propaganda.
Re: NNPC MD, Baru At A Filling Station In Abuja To Monitor Scarcity Level (Photos) by Holyvurgin17(m): 9:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Only God knows how much billions were budgeted for the assessment scam undecided
Re: NNPC MD, Baru At A Filling Station In Abuja To Monitor Scarcity Level (Photos) by evy800(f): 10:44am On Dec 25, 2017
Squillionaire:
How is this news? I was expecting to see him on the fuel queue waiting to buy fuel; not that he strolled from his office just across the road from the petrol station.
.Lol u harsh o

1 Like

Re: NNPC MD, Baru At A Filling Station In Abuja To Monitor Scarcity Level (Photos) by rhektor(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2017
Harbdulrasaq:
On the instruction of President Buhari, GMD NNPC Group, Dr Baru is currently on an assessment tour to some filling stations in Abuja to see what’s happening on the ground.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-nnpc-md-at-filling-station-in.html

As if Nigeria ends in Abuja
Re: NNPC MD, Baru At A Filling Station In Abuja To Monitor Scarcity Level (Photos) by LegitDiva: 11:28am On Dec 25, 2017
Squillionaire:
How is this news? I was expecting to see him on the fuel queue waiting to buy fuel; not that he strolled from his office just across the road from the petrol station.

dont mind the agbaya

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Elections: UK threatens Nigerian politicians with visa ban, asset forfeiture / Abba Kyari: Atiku Is Cameroonian In 'Flesh & Blood'. COS To Election Tribunal / Governor Obiano Celebrates Wife, Ebelechukwu On Her Birthday With Lovely Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.