Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,607 members, 7,975,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:14 AM

Planning To Go Into Haulage Business: - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Planning To Go Into Haulage Business: (742 Views)

In Uk But Wants To Go Into Haulage Business In Nigeria. Help And Advise Please? / Is Haulage Business Viable In Nigeria? / I Want To Start A Container Haulage Business. I Need Your Advice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning To Go Into Haulage Business: by kay177(m): 6:40am On Apr 05, 2010
CAN ANYBODY ENLIGHTEN ME ON THIS HAULAGE BUSINESS WHICH AM INTENDING GOING INTO=
HOW DOES THE BUSINESS WORK,
MINIMUM AMOUNT OF MONEY REQUIRED,
THE TYPE OF LORRY REQUIRED,
THE COST OF RUNNING THE THE BUSINESS,
THE COST OF THE LORRY,
I AWAIT GOOD CONTRIBUTIONS FROM FELLOW MEMBERS
Re: Planning To Go Into Haulage Business: by babamoha(m): 9:17am On Apr 06, 2010
You are into the right business bt you must have trust in people and majorly all your truck must be in good condition at all time and above all if you want to by truck it can be a good mack truck,DAF truck or iveco truck.for more info call me on 08053245542.
Re: Planning To Go Into Haulage Business: by kay177(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2010
@ babamoha like how much does one truck goes for, and also how does one operate the biz, is the truck given it to company to use and maintain or you look for a driver to handle the truck for you,
Re: Planning To Go Into Haulage Business: by protocol(m): 2:26pm On Apr 07, 2010
JUST LAST MONTH, I BROUGHT IN A MACK TRUCK 1990 R MODEL MACK TRUCK FOR ONE GUY FENDER I MEET HERE IN NAIRALAND. WITH YOUR 2.7M, I CAN BRING IN THE IDEAL MACK U NEED FOR UR HAULAGE BUSINESS. tHIS IS THE COST FOR HEAD ALONE.IF U ALSO NEED THE FLAT BED IS 1.5 FOR THE ONE WE CALL SUPPER 30. CALL ME IF U WISH TO KW THE DYNAMICS OF THE BUSINESS.WE ALSO MANAGE TRUCKS FOR FEW PERSONS. CALL ME ON 08037430594 OR MAIL 2RU henrycnwokorie@yahoo.com. NOTE for haulage business, mack is far better. big,strong and reliable.
Re: Planning To Go Into Haulage Business: by babamoha(m): 4:39pm On Apr 07, 2010
With 3m you will get a good truck bt for proper info you can call me on 08053245542.
Re: Planning To Go Into Haulage Business: by babamoha(m): 5:10pm On Apr 07, 2010
With 3m you will get a good trailer head.for proper info call me on 08053245542.

(1) (Reply)

Need Some One In Germany Business / Buying A Bus Or 'okada' And Giving It Out To Drivers Or Riders / How Many Days Does It Take To Cash A Google Adsense Cash In Nigerian Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.