Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,735 members, 7,875,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:11 PM

Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) (35564 Views)

Armed Robber Kills Gang Member While Trying To Rob Victim In Anambra / Robber Kills Colleague While Sharing Loot In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photo) / Robber Kills Okada Man In Bida, Steals His Motorcycle (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) by IamPopular(m): 11:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
free2ryhme:

ThankGod is your name and you are an armed robber� . Wondering what your profession would be if you were called Judas
is kind of profession wouldnt exist,he would be an hired assasin..

1 Like

Re: Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) by pennywys(m): 11:39pm On Dec 24, 2017
Chibueze is a catholic
Re: Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 25, 2017
It seems Napoleon was like brain dead and Smith was the main brain behind all their robbery and get away.
Re: Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) by Omuneizzy6(m): 2:34am On Dec 25, 2017
ThankGod ''peter'' shut his partner ''ThankGod''. And thank God Chibuze is alive...But ''ThankGod'' this calabar man was just starting it oo because of xmas... Now he has left his blocks he molded with Mr Bright of Bakery road. I was down when i saw the mom crying bitterly... I just captured his Eye he shut with the gun with my phone while they rushed him to one small clinic at bakery road where he gave up the ghost Olosho... So they never knew chibuze did ''Back to sender'' all this igbo nigga ehh... Na big testimony
Re: Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) by Paradigm236: 4:47am On Dec 25, 2017
Re: Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) by BruncleZuma: 5:16am On Dec 25, 2017
YungPrinzz:
That's where I'm currently serving. Most Bayelsa boiz are very lazy.. All they know how to do is steal, kill and to destroy, just like the devil they are. That was how they robbed me of my new android phone last month. They also stabbed a doctor-corper to death cos of laptop. Fed govt open immigration work, dem no gree go.. There was low turn-out. Dem no wan work.. Na only crime dem sabi. Awon weyrey.

The bolded is as false as my grandfather's teeth.
Re: Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) by Zanas: 6:27am On Dec 25, 2017
Eco99:

No kind of work is easy
Wisdom is the principal thing

Just Negodu hw this 2 Anu-mpamas with white pubic hairs cannot rob a single one only individual

Get sense..... No
Buy sense...... No
Ok
Borrow sense... Still No

When you get to hell wat will you tell Satan now?
Ordinary to rob sumbori u cannot

#Eco99#
Ecoeco!!!!!!! NwaAmaikpe!!! DrinkLimca!!!! You guys must receive your healing before 2018!!
Re: Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) by Baawaa(m): 6:37am On Dec 25, 2017
YungPrinzz:
That's where I'm currently serving. Most Bayelsa boiz are very lazy.. All they know how to do is steal, kill and to destroy, just like the devil they are. That was how they robbed me of my new android phone last month. They also stabbed a doctor-corper to death cos of laptop. Fed govt open immigration work, dem no gree go.. There was low turn-out. Dem no wan work.. Na only crime dem sabi. Awon weyrey.
This is your personal experience,,but they are busy blaming Buhari for what their uncle caused

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) by Venica(f): 6:51am On Dec 25, 2017
Homeboiy:
chibueze jazz strong die

No be mistake
Na jazz at work

no jazz here. his name work for him. God is truly the � King
Re: Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) by Homeboiy: 7:05am On Dec 25, 2017
Venica:

no jazz here. his name work for him. God is truly the � King
maama where ur house de for benin make I come chop Xmas chicken
Re: Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) by YungPrinzz(m): 8:20am On Dec 25, 2017
Baawaa:

This is your personal experience,,but they are busy blaming Buhari for what their uncle caused

No mind dem jarey
Re: Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) by mightyhaze: 9:42am On Dec 25, 2017
he should surrender his balls for shooting practice
Re: Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) by mightyhaze: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
ThankGod ''peter'' shut his partner ''ThankGod''. And thank God Chibuze is alive...But ''ThankGod'' this calabar man was just starting it oo because of xmas... Now he has left his blocks he molded with Mr Bright of Bakery road. I was down when i saw the mom crying bitterly... I just captured his Eye he shut with the gun with my phone while they rushed him to one small clinic at bakery road where he gave up the ghost Olosho... So they never knew chibuze did ''Back to sender'' all this igbo nigga ehh... Na big testimony
you for make sense like say u sabi ur grammar, tenses and spellings.
Re: Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) by Omuneizzy6(m): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2017
mightyhaze:
you for make sense like say u sabi ur grammar, tenses and spellings.
u wan because of person wey don die make problm with me?
Re: Robber Kills Partner In Bayelsa, Reports Himself To Police (Photo) by Venica(f): 7:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Homeboiy:

maama where ur house de for benin make I come chop Xmas chicken
lol. I traveled home

(1) (2) (Reply)

ARTMA Official Shot Dead After He Stopped A Toyota Sienna With Tinted Glasses / 10-Year-Old Boy Chained By His Parents In Akwa Ibom For "Being Possessed Demons" / Ronke Shonde’s Sister Denies Lekan Shonde’s Claims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.