Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,104 members, 7,880,435 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Magu Has Been Sacked And Replaced Wt Abdulraman - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu Has Been Sacked And Replaced Wt Abdulraman (2775 Views)

Ifeanyi Ubah: I Have Not Been Sacked As Senator / Dapo Abiodun Smile As He Receives Kwara Elect Governor, Abdulraman - Photos / Bayo Omoboriowo Has Not Been Sacked As Buhari's Personal Photographer - Ahmaad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Magu Has Been Sacked And Replaced Wt Abdulraman by shortgun(m): 8:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
Source: Anonymous
You heard it from me 1st.
Re: Magu Has Been Sacked And Replaced Wt Abdulraman by tit(f): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2017
#endsars
#endefcc
#endbuhari

4 Likes

Re: Magu Has Been Sacked And Replaced Wt Abdulraman by amutta: 8:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
Wat? How true
Re: Magu Has Been Sacked And Replaced Wt Abdulraman by SOFTENGR: 9:10pm On Dec 24, 2017
tit:
#endsars
#endefcc
#endbuhari
#enddulardino
#endAPC

1 Like

Re: Magu Has Been Sacked And Replaced Wt Abdulraman by belente(m): 9:12pm On Dec 24, 2017
Source
Re: Magu Has Been Sacked And Replaced Wt Abdulraman by femo122: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
shocked

Re: Magu Has Been Sacked And Replaced Wt Abdulraman by olarh(m): 11:36pm On Dec 24, 2017
Are you an article writer ? feel free to build your backlinks writing on our blog.

http://www.olarsblog.com/2017/05/get-reward-for-writing-as-guest-on-our.html

How to become graphics expert within 24hours , If you doubt it being possible then try is out today, I have some students currently learning with these guild and also little assistance online tutor. fi i must tell you , many people are making money online with graphic design which am one of the testimony, I design as a freelance service and I earn my cool money on fiverr so you too can be boss of yourself no magic

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://financialsolution.com.ng/ebook-cover/

IF you have any product or services you want to make known to the world then I can do that for you , I will design a marketing converting landing page for your products or services you render and you experience turn around within 7days. This is iota of doubt, have designed for many people so you still have the choice to make today. >>>>>Landing page Sample >>>>>ultimatesolution.com.ng/cancer-protection

>>>>>>>>>>>>>check Here for your landing page

ultimatesolution.com.ng/landing-page-design

You deserve all the best if you wish , dont forget to make a right choice depends on you>>>>>>>>>>>try out today

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Rushes To Greet PMB At AU Summit (photo) / Throwback: Annulment Was Payment For Abiola’s Evil Deeds – Sen Owie / Nigerians Tried To Seek Asylum & Get Papers As An IPOB Member In Many Countries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.