Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Which Is Better While In The Toilet, Tissue Or Water ? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Is Better While In The Toilet, Tissue Or Water ? (627 Views)

Fell Down The Toilet And Flushes By A Giantess / Bambam's Confession On What Happened In The Toilet With Teddy A / When You Sleepwalk To The Toilet Comedy Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Better While In The Toilet, Tissue Or Water ? by legit9ja(m): 9:00pm On Dec 24, 2017
Happy Holidays to all Legit followers � This surely won’t be our last by God’s grace. Next year is definitely gonna be better than this year �

Today, I thought of asking you guys a real life question and not our everyday kind of questions…�

I visited a friend at Lekki phase 1 lately, na so this weyrey sh!t catch me ooo ��

I asked my guy to get me bowl to take water to wash up, na so him go bring Toilet tissue for me to use oooo ��� I just use one kind eye look am, Ogbeni get me a Bowl to take water.

Am not a fan of tissue paper when using the toilet, I told him. He was confused and he finally said “Legit, U BE BLAST“.

This is not a matter of bush boy, what works for me might not work for you…. I will never be comfortable after using a Tissue inside the Toilet. Even back then in my Secondary school days, if I don’t see water to use and I eventually use the Tissue, am going home immediately from the Toilet.

I won’t feel comfortable after using the toilet. Will feel as if am smelling and everyone is ashamed or afraid to tell me am smelling of Poo.

What about you?

Tissue Or Water – Which Do You Prefer To Use While In The Toilet?
Kindly state your reason for choosing your choice.

Drop your comments.

See: http://legit9ja.com/2017/12/prefer-use-toilet-tissue-water.html

Re: Which Is Better While In The Toilet, Tissue Or Water ? by Godwinfury(m): 9:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
if u r using a toilet other than yours, use a tissue paper, cos using water would soak your underwear and most likely your trousers after u are done(which will most likely make u look like u peed via your ass), as the water wouldn't dry up immediately.
I only use water when am at home, na to just wear boxer till my nyash dry.
Re: Which Is Better While In The Toilet, Tissue Or Water ? by whitebeard(m): 9:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
Water anytime
Re: Which Is Better While In The Toilet, Tissue Or Water ? by Temidayo9(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2017
If you get Bush hair down there, pls never try tissue paper, I repeat don't ever try using tissue paper. Just use water
Re: Which Is Better While In The Toilet, Tissue Or Water ? by Damoxy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2017
WATER Lo sure oo, Tissue usually makes the thing Go Skraaa Pap Pap
Re: Which Is Better While In The Toilet, Tissue Or Water ? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2017
Water, toilet soap and toilet tower will make you feel fresh and comfortable.
Re: Which Is Better While In The Toilet, Tissue Or Water ? by Kseafresh: 2:06am On Dec 25, 2017
WaTer is bae..

(1) (Reply)

Funeral Mourners Again / Some Instances That Can Cause One To Be Fed Up With Life / Hustle Oooo Make Nigeria Politicians Non Take Ur Mother Shine.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.