Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,581 members, 7,905,220 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Qualities Will You Like Your Lover To Posses. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Will You Like Your Lover To Posses. (1109 Views)

See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage / Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Qualities Will You Like Your Lover To Posses. by Deboi(m): 8:10am On Apr 05, 2010
What qualities would you like your lover to posses?As for me,my babe aint got the qualities i need but still coping up with her.So i would like to know your views on this.
Re: What Qualities Will You Like Your Lover To Posses. by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2010
She must be a responsible person with a nice and good mentality and also a good attitude. (That's what makes a woman/lady)

I love her so much because she has all these things I stated, I don't really fancy beauty.

Though she's beauty a lit bit.
Re: What Qualities Will You Like Your Lover To Posses. by jellyface(m): 8:42am On Apr 05, 2010
@ sofeco, u said it all. Dats the summary of being carin,kind,lovin ,respectful , most especially PRUDENT. (not bein after material things) or else she ll become a flirt overtime.
Re: What Qualities Will You Like Your Lover To Posses. by NnamdiN: 8:52am On Apr 05, 2010
Has 2 be Beautiful,MUST have something to hold unto(on top and behind),light skinned.every other thing is secondary.
Re: What Qualities Will You Like Your Lover To Posses. by adosjun(m): 9:07am On Apr 05, 2010
She must b simple, god-fearing nt a church goer,intelligent,neat(clean enviro n do house chores),she must luv my family, caring and luv me and my luvly ARSENAL.
Re: What Qualities Will You Like Your Lover To Posses. by Mutopface: 10:27am On Apr 05, 2010
[list]
[li]Beautiful (at least to me) she doenst have to be a 10/10 coz for me above all beauty if she is sexy in the way i like, its all good[/li]
[li]a cheerful person who is not moody all the time[/li]
[li]someone who has a controlled temper (important, i dont like drama queens)[/li]
[li]im not much of a church goer but i am a believer, she must be one too and this is entirely for my and our future kids well being. such a woman will be a good influence in our lives[/li]
[li]someone who can cook, no need to be a master chef as long as i dont sleep hungry[/li]
[li]she must be able to appreciate life through simple things such that even if we are going thru a tough time we can still have fun[/li]
[li]anything more than 5 past boyfriends she has slept with, no thanks. i dont want a virgin but i dont want a LovePeddler either[/li]
[li]someone who will love, care and respect me as i am, manners are of utmost importance[/li]
[/list]
Re: What Qualities Will You Like Your Lover To Posses. by hoeyeadoe: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2010
Very Interesting angles,

I'd like my man to be very reasonable and God fearing. Reasonable in order to be able to make appropriate decisions and God fearing as such decisions wont be selfish.

Plus, he's got to really Care about me.
Re: What Qualities Will You Like Your Lover To Posses. by wyt(m): 6:51pm On Apr 05, 2010
sound up stairs
homely/caring
humorus
inqusitive
elegant but not miss any where
cheerful
Most lov God (maybe sing wel)

(1) (Reply)

Really,really Confused;some Help Needed / Why Is A Decent Girlfriend So Hard To Find? / Ever Fallen Prey To Seduction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.