Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society (878 Views)

GIRLFRIEND: I'm Looking For A Virgin To Marry. See My Picture / A Male Virgin In Nigeria Is Like 9th Wonders Of The World ..Truth..! / I Am In 400 Level And A Male Virgin, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society by Rashhard: 10:08pm On Dec 24, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society by dyze(m): 10:18pm On Dec 24, 2017
grin
Re: From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2017
Why the long epistle, if you are no more comfortable with it, you disvigin, you are not the first, you won't be the last.
Re: From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society by unapapadeycraze: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2017
Purebeerry:
Why the long epistle, if you are no more comfortable with it, you disvigin, you are not the first, you won't be the last.

who else agrees with me that this girl is not a virgin? click like if you agree with me.

8 Likes

Re: From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society by hanassholesolo: 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2017
Rashhard:
The hormone responsible for sex drive which is called Testosterone is higher in men than in women, according to a health website it stated that the testosterone level in men of age 15 upwards is around 100-1200 ng/dL while the female testosterone level is around 20-75 ng/dL, thereby making the male testosterone level over *5 the female testosterone level.Even a male child of 10 yeara has 7-1200ng/dL which is nore than the testosterone level in female Adults.

What was the point of this particular portion of your write up? I feel like you just stated the obvious but didn't do anything with it.
Re: From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 24, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

who else agrees with me that this girl is not a virgin? click like if you agree with me.
Using me to get likes, that's low.
Re: From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society by unapapadeycraze: 10:30pm On Dec 24, 2017
the truth. it's not easy to be a male virgin. do you know the number of girls that throws pvssy at you then you dodge it? you think it's easy. do you know the number of girls that meets your specification? then you resist the urge to make advances just to get into her pant. not forgetting that you have a higher libido like the op stated. appreciate the male virgins, them dey try.

#teammalevirgin.

1 Like

Re: From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society by Nobody: 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2017
Who virginity epp
any which way, I stand with T34M V1RG1N
Re: From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society by MhizzAJ(f): 11:06pm On Dec 24, 2017
What's wrong being a virgin
Re: From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society by Nobody: 11:09pm On Dec 24, 2017
Who virginity help biko? If you never fvck, hide your face. I hide my face
Re: From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 24, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

na two likes i carry give you oooo.
Re: From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:
What's wrong being a virgin
nothing wrong when a girl is but for a guy, something is totally wrong. I remember years ago when a girl i so much loved didn't give me a chance because i was a virgin. Na small e remain, i for die that year.
Re: From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society by Dillusionist(m): 11:14pm On Dec 24, 2017
mtchew!!
next biko,nl is now full of garbages
Re: From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society by MhizzAJ(f): 11:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
paybak:
nothing wrong when a girl is but for a guy, something is totally wrong. I remember years ago when a girl i so much loved didn't give me a chance because i was a virgin. Na small e remain, i for die that year.
I don't think it's wrong for a guy to remain a virgin
That girl never liked you
Re: From A Frustrated Male Virgin To The Society by MhizzAJ(f): 11:35pm On Dec 24, 2017
unapapadeycraze:

This isn't necessary

(1) (Reply)

Could There Be An Explanation For This? / My Gf Mother Aborted Her Pregnancy While I Wanted Her To Keep It / I Have A Minor Accident Yesterday With Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.