Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,063 members, 7,939,266 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 09:50 PM

President Buhari Speaks On Fuel Scarcity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Speaks On Fuel Scarcity (375 Views)

JUST IN: Aisha Buhari Speaks On Condemning CJN's Suspension / Aisha Buhari Speaks On Arrest Of Her ADC, Sani Baban-Inna Over N2.5Billion Fraud / GEJ's "Friend" Who Left Him For Buhari Speaks Ahead Of 2019 Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Buhari Speaks On Fuel Scarcity by Lilpea(m): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari has sympathised with Nigerians on the lingering fuel scarcity, three weeks after filling stations started grappling with shortages.

“The fuel scarcity being experienced nationwide is regrettable. I sympathize with all Nigerians on having to endure needless fuel queues. I’m being regularly briefed, especially on the NNPC’s interventions to ensure that there is enough petrol available during this period & beyond,” the president said on Twitter.

Mr. Buhari said he has directed the NNPC to do something about the crisis, which has left Nigerians stranded and sent prices of commodities through the roof.
Read more>>http://www.paramountupdates.com/president-buhari-speaks-fuel-scarcity/

Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fuel Scarcity by agwom(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2017
Sai baba
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fuel Scarcity by emmie14: 7:20am On Dec 25, 2017
Before tankers load from Depot to filling stations Christmas of 2017 must have settled down in history. Thank you Pa Buhari. Next election okay.
Re: President Buhari Speaks On Fuel Scarcity by MakeADifference: 7:25am On Dec 25, 2017
I sympathize with all Nigerians on having to endure needless fuel queues. I’m being regularly briefed, especially on the NNPC’s interventions to ensure that there is enough petrol available during this period & beyond,”

1. Is sympathy the right response to "needless fuel queues"?

2. What do you mean by "needless fuel queues"?

3. You sit down and receive regular briefings while the nation is suffering?

Dear Mr President, you've really taken over from GEJ. You took over his stupidity.

(1) (Reply)

Christmas: What Tinubu Want Nigerians To Do For Buhari / Abuja Motorists Get More Free Fuel As NNPC, DPR, Seal Stations / Accident: Buhari’s Son Not Flown To Germany – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.