Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,211 members, 7,884,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday (34114 Views)

Sister Has Fibroid But Afraid Of Surgery, Help With Alternative Solutions / Somebody Please Help , I Am Passing Out Blood From My Penis / Update On The Girl That Was Spitting Out Blood. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by pedrilo: 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
U slap ur small sister intestine burst abi?
U see ur life?

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by oyega(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
whatsapp or call 07033543319, I will pray and it will stop. Trust me
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by ibnzubair(m): 11:32pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:

The doctor says it's the ulcer. But she took the drugs recommended and the blood is still coming out

Ask for endoscopy to confirm the ulcer diagnosis. I think it's something different though
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by oyega(m): 11:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Queendoncom:
Nairalanders please help me out here. I slapped my little sis last night since then she's been spiting out blood. Like if she tries to cough out catarrh through her lungs, it will be bloody.
Please nairalanders what should I do? I'm devastated.. could this be internal bleeding?

PS, she has ulcer, the doctor we called said it could be the ulcer. She has taken drugs since morning and the bloody is still coming out.
Please please I need help! Please!
Moderators please help me..
Lalasticl.ala please I need your help here.. please

call or whatsapp 07033543319. I will pray and it will stop. Trust me.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Alexanity(m): 12:09am On Dec 26, 2017
I am no certified medico but I think I have an advice that may help, first you need to find out if the blood is coming from the lungs or the intestine, if the blood is bright red and foamy, it is likey from the lungs, if it is like peanut grund or stuff like that, it is likely from the intestine or other digestive organs, then, if the slap was on the chest, likely you have impared her lungs, if the quantity of blood coughed up is up to spoon though maybe hard to measure, you need to admit her in the medical emergency unit, It may also be good to check if she took any nsaid (non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs) or other blood clothing drugs, these drugs can cause an unusual cough that may bring coughing up blood and it may just be coincidental witg your slapping her. Lastly all the best, wish her a speedy recovery again do not take it hard upon yourself else you may complicate the situation, just put yourself in place and work towards saving your sister's life.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Nobody: 12:44am On Dec 26, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Aunty slaper, please take the slapee to the hospital. You don't train kids by beating them but by talking to them. Hope you've learnt your lessons?

Guy in some situations slapping is warranted ....we that got beaten and ubdrstoof our mistakes ..were we not corrected ?
Keep that white man mentality aside. This is Africa
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by YIBNET: 12:52am On Dec 26, 2017
She might be suffering from tobaculosis, if you are in Lagos... Take her to NIMR yaba. For sputum or mantoux test. Treatment is free.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by NightHawke: 3:47am On Dec 26, 2017
@Queendoncom

Nlders will appreciate an update. Observed its your first post on NL.

We hope the kid's trauma is been handled by a doctor and responding to treatment post diagnosis of whatever is making her cough out blood.

For once, we would love to read about how a life was saved.

We dont want to type RIP or light up candles.

We hope and pray for the best as you get help.

4 Likes

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by golddust6000(m): 8:12am On Dec 26, 2017
madgoat:

Nothing to worry about abi? ? Be like say village people are really on top of your matter. Shebi by the time you start vomiting blood you will rush to the hospital abi? By then it will be too late and we will see obituary post on nairaland mourning you. Give urself brain oh.
dont worry we will first see your obituary bro. I am a doctor myself.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Revolva(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2017
abi she don go chop one guy money..dis december .she no wan give am punna...d guy don send jazz to her lol grin grin grin
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by newoffer: 9:58am On Dec 26, 2017
Maybe she had a b l o w j o b
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Emmahunk(m): 9:58am On Dec 26, 2017
Op, please how is your sister now? Hope she is okay now.
Please learn not to hit a woman no matter the extent of provocation. It's not easy but you can do it. I did.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by emmacares4u(m): 10:06am On Dec 26, 2017
Call for Natural Ultimate cure to Ulcer. 08081880987

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by clitah: 10:13am On Dec 26, 2017
You have killed her.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by 400billionman: 10:19am On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:
Nairalanders please help me out here. I slapped my little sis last night since then she's been spiting out blood. Like if she tries to cough out catarrh through her lungs, it will be bloody.
Please nairalanders what should I do? I'm devastated.. could this be internal bleeding?

PS, she has ulcer, the doctor we called said it could be the ulcer. She has taken drugs since morning and the bloody is still coming out.

Go and buy anti biotics.

Then buy oranges, apples, pineapple, paw paw, watermelon, banana. Place her on fruit meals for one week.

Done. Next time don't bully ur siblings. Season is harmattan and the humanbody easily gets aggravated this period. Be wise.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by 400billionman: 10:23am On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:

We've already contacted our doctor. He said it's the ulcer. But she's still coughing out blood.

Talking to ur doctor is not enough.

Drug prescription by a pharmacist is better. A practicing pharmacist not drug dispenser.

Or would you blame ur doc if she dies?Noi
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by frankobobby(m): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2017
ojowale001:
175 odds available for today game ,call or whatsapp to subscribe

Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by hidhrhis(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2017
how is Ur sister feeling now
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by wizkidblogger(f): 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Village pple finally used you to get your sister. Go for deliverance or spiritual checkup if doctors cant help oo
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Hefay(m): 1:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Ogbanje girl. Better beg her before she tries to die
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by DedeNkem: 2:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:

You fcking id*iot for physically abuse your sister!!
You are supposed to take her the hospital but instead as a fcking m*oron you are, came here to seek medical advise!!

Take her to a reputable hospital, you fcking abusive imb*ecile!!
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by madgoat(m): 2:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
golddust6000:
dont worry we will first see your obituary bro. I am a doctor myself.

Story... What makes u feel i am also not in the healthcare sector. If only you knew. undecided
If u are a doctor and u said such rubbish up there, then MDCN need to revoke ur full registration certification and query where u graduated from. Dont even bother renewing ur license for 2018
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by golddust6000(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
madgoat:

Story... What makes u feel i am also not in the healthcare sector. If only you knew. undecided
If u are a doctor and u said such rubbish up there, then MDCN need to revoke ur full registration certification and query where u graduated from. Dont even bother renewing ur license for 2018
you see your life, am not even practice in nigeria. You know nothing when it comes to healthcare.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Analee(f): 7:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queendoncom:

if uve tried everytin possible n d blood is stil comin out,go to OPM get d water n oil mix it 2geda n give her to drink also pour it n d water 4 her to bath.
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Michard(m): 9:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
awoo47:
congrats bro cool
she's pregnant with quadruplets cheesy

mumu wen sum1 is pregnant with quadruplet, she throws up nd certainly nt blood....
Olodo of the highest order....
Wise up....
My sista there is no amount of blame that will solve d issue on ground apart from visitin d doctor.....
Learn from dis....
Re: Help! My Sister Has Been Spiting Out Blood Since Yesterday by Oju4190: 4:07am On Dec 28, 2017
Frankicent:

Foolish old fool
laugh!!!! See ur head like bag of beans....Smelling thing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Scheduld For Treatment In Germany Undergoes Surgery In Rivers.Graphic Pics / Dead Body Found In Lekki Phase One / My 6years Old Son Escape Death In A Ghastly Accident/faithful God.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.