Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,348 members, 7,974,462 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 04:50 AM

Message From Bonez To Rudeboy Of P Square - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Message From Bonez To Rudeboy Of P Square (428 Views)

"Can't Hold On": By Duke Of P Street A Song About Humanity And injustice (Video) / "Please Help Your Zero Talented Brother Dying Career"- Fans Appeals To Rudeboy / Listen To Rudeboy New Music "Take It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Message From Bonez To Rudeboy Of P Square by bonezworld(m): 1:02pm On Dec 25, 2017
Big bro pls i wish to record my cover to fire fire in your studio... All the studios here in Makurdi don't always give me the best production. Once they collect my money, they give me very filthy excuses until i lose interest in even recording.I don't want to give up on my dream of working with you. Am just feeling bad this Christmas day... Pls rudeboy make my Christmas a memorable one. Pls big bro. My fire fire � would be a solid hit. Let me surprise you. Am just a Young man that wants to live his dream. Pls walk in an upcoming artist shoe and feel the pains and frustrations am facing now. Am very loyal... You would be surprised when you meet me in person. God bless you
A particular record label based in Lagos has ended up scamming me with the lie of getting me into the spotlight. I would write about that too someday to teach other upcoming artists.
checkout my rudeboy fire fire rehearsals� cover on my instagram page at http://instagram.com/bonezizabonez
thanks once more.

(1) (Reply)

Caught In The Act; See What Davido Was Caught Doing || Watch Video / Davido Receives Diamond And Platinum Plaques For Massive Sale Of Fall & IF / Sparkz Farbz Ft Magnito - Coupe Coupe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.