Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,726 members, 7,975,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 12:39 PM

Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa (42079 Views)

Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Pictures Of Koby Bryant And His Beautiful Family As The World Mourns Him. / Messi Shares A Selfie With Aguero Sleeping On Bed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by caukerzee(m): 6:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
Ronaldo and his boss

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by Vick4rill(m): 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2017
YOMISKY1:
Messi leaving under Ronaldo's shadow? E b like say dis one no knw wetin he dey talk. Let me remind you: who was eager to win Ballon d'or? Ronaldo. After one short guy don win Ballon d'or 4 straight tyms, who was eager to win his own too? Ronaldo, when Messi extended his Ballon D'or trophies to 5, who was eager to win his own 5th? Ronaldo. When December 2017 El-clasico was coming who was eager to play in order to put one short man to shame? Ronaldo. He was rushed to play El-clasico but @ d end his club was beating 0-3 in their backyard. With all I have explained: it seems Ronaldo is leaving under Messi's shadow. To add insult upon injury, Messi had came up with his family Christmas photo I am sure Ronaldo will do so soon, so tell me who is leaving under whose shadow?
hate ronaldo or like him he is the worst thing to happened to Messi and his fans.
Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by Reussite: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2017
prettyboy5:
Best footballer ever!
Best goal scoring ratio in history!
Youngest player to win 2,3,4 and 5 ballon d'or
First and ONLY player to win 4 straight ballon d'or
First player to win 5 ballon d'or
Highest goals scored EVER for a single European team; 526 goals and counting.
The most humble player and football magician the world has seen.
The most complete footballer in history, goal scorer, assist master, dribbler, chances creator, playmaker, the only one who is kind enough to share penalties with other players.
All hail the best!
Merry Christmas Messi and family.
He truly is by far the world's best player. CR7 was only lucky to have equalled his ballon d'oor. Dude's GOAT!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by Newboss(m): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2017
That kid is hungry mehn! Give him some damn food, it's Christmas! angry
Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by Okaka27(m): 7:13pm On Dec 25, 2017
Chrisrare:
news is about messi but everyone is mentioning ronaldo and madrid... Shows dis guy is living under ronaldo's shadow..

Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by Mechejy: 7:15pm On Dec 25, 2017
Yeligray:
my brother, that's the power of money.. Inotherwords, he deserves a visit from santa clause after demolishing Realmadrid in the weekend.
but his team committed two clear penalty bound punishments but refree overlooked it.Had those two penalties awarded, it would have been 3-2.so thier defeat is not a big deal . Though not a football fan of any club
Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by Yeligray(m): 7:21pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mechejy:
but his team committed two clear penalty bound punishments but refree overlooked it.Had those two penalties awarded, it would have been 3-2.so thier defeat is not a big deal . Though not a football fan of any club
if you watch football then you'll know that it wasn't a penalty.. They clearly hid their hands

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by Mypeople2(m): 8:51pm On Dec 25, 2017
CEOYOMZZYBLOG:

Barcelona and Argentina superstar, Lionel Messi, shared this lovely Christmas photo with his family as they pose with Santa Claus.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdGO260nbss/?hl=en
This guy has holidays ,at least he can rest.Most countries clubs have gone on holidays. But English teams, kaka! They want to kill them with matches. No rest. They have matches tomorrow.They will be suffering from fatigue by the time they meet strong clubs.
Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by drshamo(m): 9:29pm On Dec 25, 2017
Mechejy:

Am very sure u just start watching football in dis 2017 because if uve been watching for so long u will know those handballs were nt a penalty in the rules of football... if U observe well, no Madrid fans or players claim they deny Dem any penalty... do dey?

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by Phoniex23: 10:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
I dufff
Keep ur E-cards coming... Just tap the link on my signature
Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by brainiac228(m): 11:19pm On Dec 25, 2017
Anulux:
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME Campus star award nominated
*MOST INTELLIGENT *
**ANUOLUWAPO **DOCTOR*

Click on the link below to vote ��
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/

Thanks.God bless u
all your thread and post no pass 'please vote me lipsrsealed
Anulux:
PLEASE VOTE FOR ME Campus star award nominated
*MOST INTELLIGENT *
**ANUOLUWAPO **DOCTOR*

Click on the link below to vote ��
http://africanbing.com/campus-star-award-magazine-oou-ibogun-campus/

Thanks.God bless u
all your thread and post no pass 'please vote me
Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by Lovintus2(m): 11:25pm On Dec 25, 2017
Chrisrare:
news is about messi but everyone is mentioning ronaldo and madrid... Shows dis guy is living under ronaldo's shadow..
Accept my sympathy bro. I feel your pain too
Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by HydrogenLogo(m): 2:53am On Dec 26, 2017
m,
Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by 4koff: 4:01am On Dec 26, 2017
Chrisrare:

Na Ronaldo when dey blasphem cause am.
Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by 4koff: 4:04am On Dec 26, 2017
ericmor:

is vise versa my brother. ronaldo fans don't like to see people hailing messi without mentioning ronaldo and it goes the other way too

Abeg no dey call Ronaldo Name join Messi. They call am join his mates them Neymar, Hazard etc.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by 4koff: 4:10am On Dec 26, 2017
YOMISKY1:
Messi leaving under Ronaldo's shadow? E b like say dis one no knw wetin he dey talk. Let me remind you: who was eager to win Ballon d'or? Ronaldo. After one short guy don win Ballon d'or 4 straight tyms, who was eager to win his own too? Ronaldo, when Messi extended his Ballon D'or trophies to 5, who was eager to win his own 5th? Ronaldo. When December 2017 El-clasico was coming who was eager to play in order to put one short man to shame? Ronaldo. He was rushed to play El-clasico but @ d end his club was beating 0-3 in their backyard. With all I have explained: it seems Ronaldo is leaving under Messi's shadow. To add insult upon injury, Messi had came up with his family Christmas photo I am sure Ronaldo will do so soon, so tell me who is leaving under whose shadow?

No mind them. Ronald when dey use Messi as yardstick to measure his success? As soon as he equalled Messi's Number of World's best he shout say he be the best ever. Something when even Ronaldo pikin know.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by Kingsley10000: 6:39am On Dec 26, 2017
4koff:

Abeg no dey call Ronaldo Name join Messi. They call am join his mates them Neymar, Hazard etc.
it's an insult to compare ronaldo with godMESSI
Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by sijilaw: 10:31am On Dec 26, 2017
oshe111:
Tot this dude was evading arrest after raping madrid players
that was wot I tot too ooo Lol....
Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by mcnewz814: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2017
Neteller and skrill money available for withdraw and deposit Bet365 verified acc for sale Bet365 lost money refund trick available
Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by mcnewz814: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2017
Neteller and skrill money available for withdraw and deposit Bet365 verified acc for sale Bet365 lost money refund trick available 08108387608 whatsapp only
Re: Lionel Messi Shares Christmas Photo With His Family As They Pose With Santa by ericmor: 3:22pm On Dec 30, 2017
4koff:

lol. sorry sir. may be you on point sha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mikel Obi's Girlfriend Olga Shares Cute Picture Of Him With Their Twins / Cameroon Separatists Bomb AFCON Host City, Limbe / Congolese Fans Attack Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.