Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why I Withdrew My Suit Against EFCC — Innoson CEO Innocent Chukwuma - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Why I Withdrew My Suit Against EFCC — Innoson CEO Innocent Chukwuma (29538 Views)

See The 20k I Withdrew From A POS Today / Court Orders Arrest Of Innocent Chukwuma, Innoson CEO / Courts Orders EFCC To Produce Innoson CEO, Innocent Chukwuma Over Forgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Why I Withdrew My Suit Against EFCC — Innoson CEO Innocent Chukwuma by patrick89(m): 9:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
miraclear:

You guys drink the agbo with pride because you dont want to die of fake drud that your people import and because of it kill DORA AKUNYILI OF NAFDAC fame.When next you see a yoruba alagbo .... always wait and thank you to them for saving your already bleeped life.rootmaths.
Only demented dirty people will drink that contortion.
You guys are to ignorant!
The number of Yoruba agbo sellers in igboland is alarming!
Re: Why I Withdrew My Suit Against EFCC — Innoson CEO Innocent Chukwuma by stuffs4me(m): 5:55am On Dec 27, 2017
kcceey:
GTB sent their lawyers to interfere in innosons case against EFCC for violation of human rights. GTB is not involved in this case yet they have put their grubby hands inside.

How can a sensible and rational thinking person type such crap.

By the way, I am from the North.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank / Pee-links Electro World Lokoja Re-Opens After 2020 Fire Incident (Photos) / CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.