Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,810 members, 7,886,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:29 AM

Planned Attack Or What ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Planned Attack Or What ? (630 Views)

How She Planned Of Destroying 3yrs Relationship / Guys Marry A Lady With a Planned Future Not A Lady With Social Media 'swag' / Help A Girl I Planned To Marry Had An Abortion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planned Attack Or What ? by krisafics(m): 12:27pm On Apr 05, 2010
I was hanging out wit my gf ystady.It waz supposed to be a tym we cud jst chat/talk 2 each oda,becoz i travld n just came bak.As we were there,my gf's galfrnd cald her 2 knw where she wz.She told her 2 meet us @ d place we where.It wz from dia dat we statd gistin,my gf's galfrnd statd askn me what plans do i av as regds 2 her frnd?At first,i pretended as if i didnt hear her,bt she askd again.That was wen i told her dat i needed 2 sort sum tins out.She even askd me about my oda galfrnds i kept at d place i traveld 2.She said she doesnt want 2 hear any this n that.At this point,i was wondering weda they planned 2geda 2 read my mind or what?My people what do u guyz think?
Re: Planned Attack Or What ? by justwise(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2010
krisafics:

I was hanging out wit my gf ystady.It waz supposed to be a tym we cud jst chat/talk 2 each oda,becoz i travld n just came bak.As we were there,my gf's galfrnd cald her 2 knw where she wz.She told her 2 meet us @ d place we where.It wz from dia dat we statd gistin,my gf's galfrnd statd askn me what plans do i av as regds 2 her frnd?At first,i pretended as if i didnt hear her,bt she askd again.That was wen i told her dat i needed 2 sort sum tins out.She even askd me about my oda galfrnds i kept at d place i traveld 2.She said she doesnt want 2 hear any this n that.At this point,i was wondering weda they planned 2geda 2 read my mind or what?My people what do u guyz think?

And what was ur gf's reaction when her friend was doing the talking for her?
Re: Planned Attack Or What ? by krisafics(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2010
@Justwise,She just kept mute!
Re: Planned Attack Or What ? by justwise(m): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2010
krisafics:

@Justwise,She just kept mute!

They planed it, why not ask her? They basically want to know if u are serious abt the rela/ship
Re: Planned Attack Or What ? by krisafics(m): 2:16pm On Apr 05, 2010
Really?
Re: Planned Attack Or What ? by gee2(m): 2:30pm On Apr 05, 2010
laughs,
caught in da middle.
post da friend coz she aint gat no bizness wif ya r/ship.
Re: Planned Attack Or What ? by gee2(m): 2:32pm On Apr 05, 2010
ya g.f friend dey claim RADIO LAGOS
Re: Planned Attack Or What ? by omega25red(m): 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2010
she simply was trying to find out if you were serious about the relationship without scaring you away by asking with her own mouth.
yes they planned the Q&A session
Re: Planned Attack Or What ? by chelseabmw(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Yeah they both planned it.I believe ur girlfriend loves u very much.She just want to know if u do same.[/size]
Re: Planned Attack Or What ? by krisafics(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2010
@chelseabmw,i tot as much!
Re: Planned Attack Or What ? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2010
@poster
what would you have answered if your "obviously shy" girlfriend would have asked you these question directly?!

the only thing wrong in this picture is that your gf didnt have the guts to ask these questions herself.

real friends look out for each others well being so take it as just that!
Re: Planned Attack Or What ? by 190: 9:27pm On Apr 05, 2010
they you were under the attack of witches and witchards!

why didnt u answer her~!

cos u know your mind is as confused~

sincerely i smell u dnt av a future with that ur GF
Re: Planned Attack Or What ? by deemayjee: 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2010
I hate it when such "gbeboruns" meddle in my affairs. My babe's friend in Canada called her sometimes ago. i guess she might have told her about me cos when she asked to speak to me, the first thing she asked was "i hope u have good intentions for my friend because i know that yoruba guys are not known to be faithful to their girlfriends". i just simply handed the phone back to my babe without another word.
Re: Planned Attack Or What ? by googles: 9:56pm On Apr 05, 2010
These things happen jor. . . . . .my friends are always trying to hook me up with different guys or wen they see a prospect chyking me up they start

watching out for me by asking him his intentions. . . . . this is because i ve been hurt so many times so to them its their way of helping me choose the

right guy dat wouldn't hurt me or sommin. they are just watching each other's back no cause for alarm
Re: Planned Attack Or What ? by daduke2k(m): 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2010
Bad bad bad, wetin concern am sef, BTW y u no slap am?
Re: Planned Attack Or What ? by krisafics(m): 10:27am On Apr 06, 2010
@All,point noted.
Re: Planned Attack Or What ? by galatico(m): 2:44pm On Apr 06, 2010
Me think they palnned it!!!

(1) (Reply)

Young Lovin / How Can I Get A Girl Of My Dream Frm This Forum? / Am Married But She Still Want Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.