Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,420 members, 7,891,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 08:02 PM

Price Of Petrol: See What David-West Promised Of Buhari's Government (with Pic). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Price Of Petrol: See What David-West Promised Of Buhari's Government (with Pic). (921 Views)

Latest Price Of Petrol (per Litre) In Nigeria Today – 17 April 2024✅ / What David Ibiyeomie Did Was Right. / What Will Happen If We Replaced The Nigerian Government With AI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Price Of Petrol: See What David-West Promised Of Buhari's Government (with Pic). by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
This picture below, is of Professor Tam David-West (remember him, don't you?-He was once Nigeria's Petroleum Minister for many years...those days).

Well, he made this statement on Tuesday, April 14th, 2015...as reported by Punch newspaper...promising what Buhari's government would do about price of fuel.

Politicians will always say things...and make promises...
and when the opposite happens, people keep quiet...and look the other way.

Well, maybe not anymore, because this time around, men are digging things out from the archives...seriouly cool.

...and this is one of them cool.

I for one, believe that he may have said it with genuine intention...probably based on great ideas and plans that he may have prepared, because there were rumours then, that he's likely to stage a comeback to government as Buhari's Petroleum Minister, which turned out not to be and did not materialise. So, maybe, as a Petroluem Technocrat/expert, he may have had some good plans down, I don't know, I'm just saying cool...just imagining.

Anyway, I wonder how he feels these past few years of Buhari's government, that petrol now sells for minimum of N143 and even now with the serious problem/scarcity that's prevailing.

1 Share

Re: Price Of Petrol: See What David-West Promised Of Buhari's Government (with Pic). by Nobody: 6:42am On Dec 26, 2017
The Man is on point, i have been getting petrol here at 12naira per lire

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Do To Secure Your Facebook Account From Hackers / Download Ram Manager Pro V5.3.4 Apk / #throwback: How The Nigerian Civil War Made Stockfish The People’s Delight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.