Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,949 members, 7,873,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:07 AM

Black Christmas As Ex-boxer Knocks Life Out Of His Wife. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Black Christmas As Ex-boxer Knocks Life Out Of His Wife. (2624 Views)

Nigerian Boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi Dies After Being Shot By Neighbour In US / Black Christmas In Anambra As Fireworks Destroys A Multi Million Naira Bar / Ex-Boxer & Lord's Chosen Pastor Murders His Wife On Christmas Day In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Christmas As Ex-boxer Knocks Life Out Of His Wife. by Emmahunk(m): 5:16pm On Dec 25, 2017
Breaking;
The quiet University town of Uli and the home town of one time Governor Mbadinuju of Anambra State has been thrown into confusion. The town that once boasted of one of Biafra's airstrips is today in the news for the wrong reasons.
A couple of minutes ago, a retired boxer simply known as Everistus must have thought he was in the boxing ring as he did not only ' knock out' his wife but actually knocked the life out of her in what many have called the most brutal domestic violence of the year.
As at the time of filing this report, the youths from the deceased nearby village of Amamputu, also in Uli have vented their anger on Mr Everistus' Country home while promising hell and brimstone.
Efforts are being made to get more details and photos of this unfortunate incident.

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Re: Black Christmas As Ex-boxer Knocks Life Out Of His Wife. by AJOBI77(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2017
So sad
Re: Black Christmas As Ex-boxer Knocks Life Out Of His Wife. by Artistree: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2017
I don't even know him and he's a retired boxer? Who and who did he kill during his boxing career?
Re: Black Christmas As Ex-boxer Knocks Life Out Of His Wife. by Emmahunk(m): 9:20pm On Dec 25, 2017
Can someone please tell me why news like this that exposes the dangers of domestic violence never makes front page but a man killing monkey for Christmas or a snake killed by a Nairalander's trap will always make fp.
Are there special people here in this forum?
Re: Black Christmas As Ex-boxer Knocks Life Out Of His Wife. by mainkendo: 8:01am On Dec 26, 2017
How do u expect someone to believe this poo,l.
Re: Black Christmas As Ex-boxer Knocks Life Out Of His Wife. by Omuneizzy6(m): 8:43am On Dec 26, 2017
when did his boxing career started that he has retired now This news bore me like christmas without food.
Re: Black Christmas As Ex-boxer Knocks Life Out Of His Wife. by Emmahunk(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2017
mainkendo:
How do u expect someone to believe this poo,l.

My dear, it's not everyone in Nairaland that writes poo. Up till this moment, this news is still exclusive to Nairaland. Expect the update soon with photos.
Re: Black Christmas As Ex-boxer Knocks Life Out Of His Wife. by blessedvisky(m): 9:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
No pics, no updates since morning... If you were a news outfit, you'll be out of business within a month!. Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

I Was Forced To Carry Head Of My Husband After It Was Cut Off By Gunmen – Wife / Girl Stripped Naked And Disgraced For Stealing Make-up In Orji Enugu State / The Police Man That Ordered The Killing Of APO 6, Ibrahim Danjuma Is Now AIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.