Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,519 members, 7,885,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 02:44 AM

Let Us Work Together As Partners In 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Let Us Work Together As Partners In 2018 (601 Views)

"Wolf Of Wall Street" - 5 Mindsets Every Graduate MUST Have In 2018 / Do You Need A Better Job In 2018? / These 6 Tips Will Help You Get An Ideal Job In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Us Work Together As Partners In 2018 by dforexguru(m): 9:50pm On Dec 25, 2017
Let Us Work Together As Partners In 2018 by dforexguru(m): 9:44pm
2017 was a very great year for me as a forex trader, 2018 is on it's way, even as we are still celebrating the last days of the year, I am setting a new goal. Now I am set to work with you if you reside in port harcourt we can meet one on one, if outside the city then WhatsApp and voice call would be just great.

I know the in and out of forex, stock and options, infact all things financial markets, I am not yet rich today because of you, yes you, why you? Because you are afraid to invest and I understand and you really don't need to be, but just be careful. I am down to earth, Forex can earn us good money in 2018 if we work together as one. I am not the greedy kinda trader. I would be very much satisfied with my share of profits.

Whether it is forex signals, fund management, forex education, etc. Just feel free to call or WhatsApp me on 08 1 0970 9225.

I maintain an open mind and very flexible towards the services above.

Let's meet in port Harcourt anytime next year.

Wishing you and your best a Merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.

1 Like

Re: Let Us Work Together As Partners In 2018 by dforexguru(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2017
Drop your WhatsApp number or add me straight away for one on one chat.
Re: Let Us Work Together As Partners In 2018 by dforexguru(m): 3:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
Let Forex Trading be a part of your new year resolution.

(1) (Reply)

VACANCY: Maths Teacher Needed In Benin / Nigeria Police Recruitment 2018 / Exxonmobil International Ongoing Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.