Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,904 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:54 PM

Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" (25974 Views)

Wike To Buhari: I Don’t Take Orders From Abuja But Rivers People / Buhari: I Ran To TY Danjuma Due To My Shock At IDPs Camps / People That Steal Nigeria’s Resources Are Both Christians & Muslims - Osinbajo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by benzion72(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2017
Ops you wont steal, okay you are only supervising those stealing Nigeria money, 500 million from MTN to the chief of staff kiiyyyarrri, Mainagate, Ikoyi gate. Budget padding and no one is in prison and many more okay less than 24 months to go

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Deo1986(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2017
I knew there is a softer side of this man that is cloaked in discipline. The problem with Nigerians, especially those bashing the president, is indiscipline and lack of intergrity. I voted for Buhari in 2015, i voted right!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 26, 2017
ManirBK:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/i-won-t-steal-nigeria-s-money-says-buhari.html

Nonsense. Even armed robbers pray before going for an operation grin
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by magiki(m): 10:40am On Dec 26, 2017
You won't steal but u will useless it and tie some in one corner so that the masses will so.

Buhari be like, am old enough, so i may die any time.
you will suffer under my government.
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by MissAprokoMedia(f): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2017
Biko...checkout my new post!! I have finished Cumming on this thread.

Nollywood Actor Sam Ajibola stun in new photos as he turns a year older today! -
https://joelsblog.com.ng/happy-birthday-to-nollywood-actorsam-ajibola-as-he-turns-a-year-older-today
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2017
Buhari, the prayer of a sinner is an abomination before God.
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by omohayek: 10:41am On Dec 26, 2017
I don't doubt the seriousness of Buhari's religious belief, and - unlike many rabid Buhari-haters on here - I'm also willing to accept that he's personally been more honest than most of his recent predecessors in Aso Rock, but these two things together still don't make up for Buhari's major shortcomings: his total ignorance of economics, and his stubborn refusal to listen to those who do understand it. Even if Buhari was a saint who never touched a single kobo that didn't belong to him, his "command and control" attitude to dealing with economic matters would still have wrecked havoc with the livelihoods of millions of Nigerians, needlessly impoverishing them through boneheaded directives that only make sense to someone who has never comprehended economics 101.

Take the current fuel shortage, for instance; it should have been obvious to anyone with half a brain that the retail price of petrol would have to rise if the international price of it had doubled within a year, but Buhari is still under the delusion that capping the price does anything more for the masses than cause shortages. Which businessman in his right mind would take the trouble of providing a good for less than he pays to obtain it? I can understand many of the semi-illiterate types on Nairaland who expect such miracles to occur, but Buhari is the President of Nigeria, and yet he lacks any more understanding of such a simple issue than the typical poorly-educated Nairaland troll.

The long and short of it: honesty is simply not enough to run a country, and sometimes a dishonest but competent leader can even be better than a saint who doesn't know what he's doing. We don't decide on our doctors, mechanical engineers or lawyers primarily on the basis of their sterling personal lives, but rather on how skilled they are at what they do, so why should a country's President be any different?

I detest corruption, and think Nigerians were right to throw out GEJ's incompetent kleptocracy in 2015, but what they've replaced it with has more than compensated for its (allegedly) lower corruption with much greater incompetence, with the net result being a huge negative for most Nigerians. It's too bad that the current leading challengers to Buhari are stale kleptocrats like Atiku, as the current government deserves to be thrown out, but will likely win an undeserved victory in 2019 thanks to an even more unappetizing opposition.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by lordimmaogidi(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2017
What has your prayer achieved, by killing innocent Protestants, the shias n d south Easterners. You are a disgrace to this nation Buhari.
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by emmasege: 10:42am On Dec 26, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:
I prefer a working thief to a lazy dullard.
Because a lazy dullard will leave you poorer than he met you while a working thief will still leave you with something to live on, after he must have gone.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Jesusloveyou: 10:43am On Dec 26, 2017
thunderbabs:
What has praying 5 times a day got to do with good leadership? Abacha no pray 5 tyms a day? Babangida no pray 5 times a day?
anyone that pray like that will be heavenly conscious, although I don't know of Muslims, but in Christiandom such a one like me will not like to commit sin or to steal.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Diso60090(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2017
Prayer indeed Nigeria man with money be like tomatoes and bananas
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by histechs(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2017
People are not enjoying your regime do something fast unless they will vote you out
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by ehissi(m): 10:44am On Dec 26, 2017
Pavore9:
All those stealing public funds pray less than five times a day?

Help us ask ManirBk. Its like BMC personnel have received Christmas alert. They don start their campaign again.... undecided

Under this government, that is working very hard (according to them oooo oh), I have bought fuel #350 per litre even when the government says there is no scarcity, I have bought bag of beans #50,000, I have bought bag of rice #22,5000, I have bought 3 seed of tomatoes for #300. My PHCN/NEPA bill of #3000-#6000 is now minimum #20,000 for light I will not get, and I will still buy 4litres of fuel everyday to charge phone, watch news etc

Then somborri will now come and say "Sai Baba" continue the good work. Both the worker oooh and you that say all " these good works " should continue, na only the Almighty God go punish all of una....... angry

If I could, I would do so but I lack the resources to punish una myself. Take a trip across Nigeria. Workers in all Federal institutions of learning are owed salaries. Governments pays them 78% while all those who got confirmation of appointment letter 2014/2015 are owed 4months salary as of now.

Even the metre of Remitta sef now dey perform abracadabra....... undecided

E go pay July salary first before June salary. Person no know whether na minimum wage or which one dem dey pay....... undecided

Then one aragatula, 2 faced ayamatanga will now say that this government should "kwantinu za good work. The thunder whey wan fire una so dey do press up in front of Gwagwalada junction........... angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by rayopt(m): 10:45am On Dec 26, 2017
If other people are stealing it under your watch nko?
Baba u gats take responsibility for that. . .its not an issue of who stole it, just make sure its not stolen abeg!!!
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by HowDareU: 10:46am On Dec 26, 2017
That is what they always say until EFCC come knocking. Posterity will judge you Mr. President. I hope you keep to your words.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by NothingDoMe: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2017
marooh:
International Thief thief....

If u want to catch thief just look at him and immediately he will start shouting "no be me oo"
Without u asking him who did this!

lol
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by slye(m): 10:49am On Dec 26, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

You prefer a thief. What sort of mentality is this

I'm tired of this country cry

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by israelmao(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2017
Childishness and senility are setting in these are signs of somebody that is ready to come got to his hometown from complexities of goverance.
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2017
sanpipita:
Buhari pray fives times a day instead of spending timing finding solutions to Nigeria issues, no wonder he is such a failure.

My thoughts exactly. He puts his religion before the Nation. God help us
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Nobody: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2017
Baba is saying that he is not going to steal directly. people will steal and give to him grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by NothingDoMe: 10:50am On Dec 26, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
anyone that pray like that will be heavenly conscious, although I don't know of Muslims, but in Christiandom such a one like me will not like to commit sin or to steal.
Una don received alert.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2017
Diso60090:
Prayer indeed Nigeria man with money be like tomatoes and bananas

Dude this your write-up makes no sense. Why na? cheesy grin grin
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by gdayo: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2017
well don sir,u re a true nigerian
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by martowskin1(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2017
With all the comments in nairaland, is obvious this country have no hope of development,

I wonder why we still call this a country, when the leaders and followers always seek for their personal interest and not that of the masses

Nigeria is a scam
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by shino62: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2017
marooh:

It is good to tell ur enemy that the war has started!

Wetin buhari carry b4 that will make him Go

Na Nigeria dey carry him since 1962.....

Better tell d gworo teeth that d Abacha apple is dangling for him
Have you not tried d Abacha apple on him? Stupid wailer. Mtchew!
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Tecno66: 10:53am On Dec 26, 2017
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by dheilaw1(m): 10:56am On Dec 26, 2017
Yeligray:
Are you sane?
ipob terrorist sighted

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by martowskin1(m): 10:58am On Dec 26, 2017
chojoike3008:
want to meet up your family needs this festive period ?subscribe today to win big, call or whatsapp the number below

Now this is a Nigerian youth, looking for who to scam all over the forum, tell me anything good will come out of this nation, all they think is their stomach
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Diso60090(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2017
victorakpabome:

Dude this your write-up makes no sense. Why na? cheesy grin grin

Make no sense and you quote me

Who come make sense here
Re: Buhari: "I Won't Steal Nigeria's Money, I Pray 5 Times A Day" by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2017
AlfaSeltzer:

See madness

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Could Not Retire Ordinary Obiano & Want To Retire Tinubu - Omokri Blasts Obi / Africa's Name Before Europeans Renamed It Africa / Shocking! APC Praises Gov. Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.