Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,818 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:26 AM

Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) (105394 Views)

This Professional Ghanaian Twerker Has The Biggest Butt In Africa (PHOTOS) / Bikini Photos Of Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The "Biggest Butt In Africa" / 24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by BagWay: 12:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
dia type
pekus no dey tight
its always wide and very free
her pekus ho dey swallow dic

i once had a gal like dis
i became tired of it.
u cannot fuc d ass.
only tl touch it
na always dat same hole.
sotay my dic no dey hard again if she naked.
over big ass
notn special in it

3 Likes

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by emperordelis(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
MrRichmond:

it WILL SMELL! cry
it must smell
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Sunkyphil(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
G1ms:

Disgusting
i tink say u like something as big as this
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by moregana: 12:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
o smell gon
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by whisper88(m): 12:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
Kingsley10000:
So seriously,u go fit strife this bae if you have the opportunity?
Yes I will, doggggggyyyy cool
Our celebrities even follow her on IG, so hell yeah I want dat ass

2 Likes

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
forget sh!t ....
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Emyogalanya: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
ladeb:
Ivorian Model With The 'largest Butt In West Africa' See Photos

She shared new Photos to celebrate Christmas

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdIO3H9FmNT/?hl=en
LEAD US NOT INTO TEMPTATION BUT DELIVER US FROM EVIL
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by zeenaman: 12:23pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:
Look at her face though grin
You just can't have it all undecided
Life's a..... tongue
have it all? She actually has nothing . That butt is not a plus
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by humilitypays(m): 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

Babe, her ass with my face grin

I'd take over the world grin grin grin

I joke! But you just can't have it all cry
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Kingsley10000: 12:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
DOGGY STYLE WITH HER IS BAE

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:
Look at her face though grin

You just can't have it all undecided

Life's a..... tongue
are u aware dat she is still more cute than u
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by zeenaman: 12:27pm On Dec 26, 2017
BagWay:
dia type pekus no dey tight its always wide and very free her pekus ho dey swallow dic
i once had a gal like dis i became tired of it. u cannot fuc d ass. only tl touch it na always dat same hole. sotay my dic no dey hard again if she naked. over big ass notn special in it
well done o
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by assavin: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Do you need a home tutor to diligently guide you through your preparation for the forthcoming jamb, are you a science students and reside in Lekki-Ajah axis, chat me up or call me on 08138642956. Very affordable fee and outstanding utme and post utme score guaranteed
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
Drlilprinz:
are u aware dat she is still more cute than u

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
Igbe ni, na shit b dat
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Akalia(m): 12:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

you are one ugly girl.

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 12:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Bobrisky after surgery grin
Na Xmas Tree I wan chop? undecided

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by durubennie(m): 12:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

At bolded! I meant The Men! grin Na his eyes shut and him legs wide open grin
TO BE SINCERE EHN
THAT KIND NYANSH IS GOOD FOR ONLY THREE THINGS
PRESSING DOGGYSTYLE AND ROCKING NOTHING ASIDES THAT
NA THISKIND NYANSH WEY I DEY FIND FOR CLUB I NO DEY SEE
MAYBE WITH TIME GOD MIGHT SEND ONE TO ME

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lalasticlala right now be like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by durubennie(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
BUT U GO STILL TIRE FOR D NYANSH SHA
NOTIN SPECIAL JUST FAT AND TISSUES
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Tellolee(m): 12:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
Iranu abasha
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
plessis:
This one go use one full tissue roll go toilet.
you got me crack up .... Abeg no kill me with laugh ooooo

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by David160(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
Disgusting angry
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
this sure has got to be Abnormal perhaps an illness! shocked

This junk will be really hard to carry around. grin i would rather drink my own urine than go near this fat butt full with bacteria

1 Like

Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
ladeb:
Ivorian Model With The 'largest Butt In West Africa' See Photos

She shared new Photos to celebrate Christmas

https://www.instagram.com/p/BdIO3H9FmNT/?hl=en

Who gave her that title ?
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by ositadima1(m): 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dimples129:

Na lie, that's not you.
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Fourwinds: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Bobrisky after surgery grin
anything over ordinary in shape in disgusting to me
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by ositadima1(m): 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
KingLennon:
Is this real or surgical? To doggystyle this kind ass go make sense o gringrin

Only if you are 8 inch or more, the nyatch go push you go back nah. I suggest missionary, sir.
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
aragon4realz:
pls how does she use the toilet seat

Obviously, if she has a customized butts, she must also have customized toilet seat too!
Re: Meet Eudoxie Yao, Lady With The 'Biggest Butt In West Africa' (Photos) by Tugsramm(m): 12:49pm On Dec 26, 2017
Berlyn1:
Phew! Overload bulshiit
show us urs and let's compare nd contrast.pretty gul

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Big-Sized Lady With Huge Backside Causes Stir Online / Triplet Brothers Marry Triplet Sisters In Enugu State (photos) / Please Help Me Interpret This Image On My Fiancee's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.