Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,299 members, 7,920,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:35 PM

Q And Queue - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Q And Queue (368 Views)

Female Banker Makes Customers Wait In Queue As She Purchases Fabrics Inside Bank / Abuja Amala Spot, Where Customers Queue In Hundreds, Clean Plates Before Buying / #fuelscarcity: See Longest Fuel Queue In World History Recorded In Abuja (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Q And Queue by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:29am On Dec 26, 2017
This letter "Q" and its brother word "QUEUE"...

Every time you come around, you just leave people weak and tired like birds infested with bird flu.

After standing, squatty, leaning among other styles you leave me with pains in the ankles and shanks.

You have no respect for anywhere, Oh my God! It is like hell in the cell when you decide to visit the banks.

After the whole punishment, you'd think I'll say thanks or consider it as an exercise or prank?

The gas stations are now populated like crowds settling case at a police station

Mr president and others in power and position, do something to assist the nations situation.

You even made my thinking queue before I could get the proper muse to describe you...

If only I can see you in person, I'd have gotten you sued...

©BALOGUN IDOWU ISMAHEEL, 200L
MEDICNE AND SURGERY, LASUCOM
AKA high-dee 1/2rica (indigenousGenius)

(1) (Reply)

PHCN Scam: Jonathan’s Cousin Not Part Of N27 Billion Scam – Engineering Firm / The Man In Us / Rome Was Not Destroyed In A Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.