Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,241 members, 7,880,901 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:54 AM

Tournament - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tournament (647 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tournament by Godmother(f): 1:52pm On Apr 05, 2010
You've gotta help me," the man said to the psychiatrist." Every night this week I've dreamed Im playing ina badminton tournament. Then I wake up tire and sweaty".
"Okay, here's your medicine," the octor said. "Drink this right away and you'll be cured in no time."
"Cant I wait and drink it tomorrow?" the dreamer wanted to know.
"Wjhy?" the doctor asked.
"Its our championship gametonight."
Re: Tournament by Godmother(f): 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2010
A bus full of politicians was sppeding down a road when it swerved into a field and crashed into a tree. The farmer who owned the field went over to investigate.Then he dug a hole and buried the politicians.A few days later, th police drove by and saw the overturned vehicle. He knocked on the farmer's door and asked where all the politicians had gone.The farmer said he had buried them." They were all dead?" the sheriff asked.
"Well, some of them said they werent,"replied the armer," but you know how politicians lie.
Re: Tournament by Ben13: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2010
Lol at the championship game. . . cheesy

keep 'em coming, godmother.
Re: Tournament by WackyJ1(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2010
Lolz really liked the second joke
Re: Tournament by 1stknight(m): 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2010
Godmother:

A bus full of politicians was sppeding down a road when it swerved into a field and crashed into a tree. The farmer who owned the field went over to investigate.Then he dug a hole and buried the politicians.A few days later, th police drove by and saw the overturned vehicle. He knocked on the farmer's door and asked where all the politicians had gone.The farmer said he had buried them." They were all dead?" the sheriff asked.
"Well, some of them said they werent,"replied the farmer," but you know how politicians lie.
lol grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Rasta / Batman Vs. Reality / Deem Deeey Goo!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.