Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,521 members, 7,911,290 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 08:55 AM

Chest And Waist Pain Natural Herbal Remedies - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chest And Waist Pain Natural Herbal Remedies (1455 Views)

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain / Help! Yellow Spots On My Chest And Neck Region. / Itchy Rashes Appear On My Chest And Back.what Are They And How Do I Make Them Go (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chest And Waist Pain Natural Herbal Remedies by colbert2: 2:21am On Dec 26, 2017
Many people now a days do complain of chest pains and note that chest-pain, headaches are symptoms in the body.

Any time you experience having chest pain, try to find what causing it, The chest pain can occur through heart problem such as strain or pectoris from handling and lifting heavy load of objects.

The Method am about to state below is for Arthritis and also good for chest pains.

METHOD ONE:
Get the materials below ready:
A. Half of Ripe pawpaw peels
B. Ripe orange peels
C. 8 bottle of water
D. Half of ripe pineapple peels

Recipe: Mix Half of Ripe pawpaw peels, Ripe orange peels and Half of ripe pineapple peels together in 8 bottle of water. Wait and allow the solution to stand for 12hours.

DOSAGE: Half of glass cup2 time every day for 10 days

CHECK MORE SOLUTION HERE: http://africaherbalmedicine..com.ng/2017/12/chest-and-waist-pain-natural-herbal.html

(1) (Reply)

OET Exam Registration In Nigeria-register For OET / Chinese Men Seen Showing Signs Of Coronavirus / Why Is Coronavirus Recovery Rate In Nigeria Slower Than In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.