Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,743 members, 7,879,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:20 PM

7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes (36196 Views)

Jerusalem Vote: I Will Destroy Nigeria – Trump Vows; / Un Jerusalem Vote / Why I Abstained From Anambra PDP Primaries – Oduah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by lozairio(m): 11:59am On Dec 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

As i want to ignore your rant, i felt it ll be a great disservice to people here if i just walk by without saying anything.

Let me burst your bubbles, no matter how your future turn out to be, always remember that the people you wanna fight are not sleeping either.

It’s certain that if that war is fought one million times, you ll always and continue to lose the war.

War is not won alone by guns but smartness and high IQ which seems to have eluded you and your likes.

Also, remember that whatever you foolishly do in this country, reaction ll be greater than what you ever anticipated.

Peace.
Bastard you lie you just wait for the future, look at who is talking about IQ has your tribe manufactured one battle tank has your tribe manufactured one missile system before you are talking about IQ and smartness that is the problem about yorubas high level of mental masturbation Don't let the civil war deceive you it was only logical that the igbos lost that war considering how poorly equipped they were you think if both sides were equally equipped nigeria for see space breathe just go and sit down, your egoistic rant here is different from reality think and analyse very deeply lying to your self is just digging your own grave.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by Jbleenk: 11:59am On Dec 26, 2017
yazach:

My brother, what that guy stated is an outstanding fact. If trump cut ties with Nigeria today, it will only mean positive for our dear country.

How can you threaten a sovereign nation
United nation unanimously agreed on a resolution and just only you want to change it
The vote shows our support for human right
How many countries will America cut ties with? Trump think they can stand without those countries
And many more my brother.

When Iran was sanctioned, it only show people of Iran their strength
When North Korea was sanctioned, I don't think any Africa country can dear NK militarily even America can nit single handedly fight them

Really I can't agree with u less
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by uchennaq(m): 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
The United States (U.S.) has dealt a major blow to the finances of the United Nations (UN) after the country’s Ambassador to the organisation Nikki Haley announced a historic reduction in its biennial operating budget.

Haley called the development “a big step in the right direction,” saying that the plan calls for a $285 million cut for the 2018-19 fiscal year.

“The inefficiency and overspending of the United Nations are well known,” Haley said.

“We will no longer let the generosity of the American people be taken advantage of or remain unchecked.”

She added, “This historic reduction in spending, in addition to many other moves toward a more efficient and accountable UN is a big step in the right direction.”

The UN budget now covers a two-year period, beginning in January of an even-numbered year.

The United States was seeking a $250 million cut to the UN budget for 2018-19, on top of $200 million in savings already… Let's not forget that UN is assisting in Northern Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
dreamtech3636:

oga make I ask u

is British airways still flying

is Nigeria air ways still flying

u talk about. bleep up the. us

south korea is a US PUPPET

north korea is the sturbon goat

north or south which is more prosperous

GHANA & NIGERIA

WHICH ONE IS AMERICAN PUPPET

WHICH ONE IS MORE PROSPEROUS

LET IT BE TOLD TO U
" DAVID BECAME KING OF ISREAL because HE WAS GODS PUPPET/ SERVANT

ALL THE PUPPET NATION TO THE AMERICAN ARE PROSPEROUS

AMERICA IS THE TRULLY THE GLOBAL GODFATHER

MY BROTHER " IT IS PROFITABLE TO BE A PUPPET"

ON A PERSONAL LEVEL , BEING A PUPPET WILL ELEVATE U IN ORGANIZATIONAL LADDERS THAN ALL UR COMPETENCE COMBINATION

GOD RESIST THE PROUD QND GIVE GRACE TO THE HUMBLE
THIS IS EBONYI INALEGWU

Your inferiority complex is on a whole new level, even willing to be a slave to anybody in power just to garner favor. With people like you. NO COUNTRY WILL MOVE FORWARD
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by Jbleenk: 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2017
pimper24:
in foreign policy and generally in international politics, flimsy interests are rarely countenanced. Your dicta is wrought with "egoistic rhetorics". Exactly where the military finished your country with their ignorance. As an expert, I would educate you a bit on this but I really do not have such time now. If you base foreign policy arguments on such note as yours, your country will remain less like the rest of the crowd you whose bravado you extol. Same Principle a bit applicable in personal relations. Ask Mugabe some questions.
In international politics, you chose your friends as well as your enemies carefully and try to maintain real diplomacy in relating, "depending on the position you occupy in the global scheme of things" . Mark this as its very important.
Sorry that what I can say for now.

if u know more than u just put down then I'd say what u just said is of no use then. Do what u have to do then come back and educate us on this since ur an expert in int'l politics. I'd love to learn.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by uchennaq(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
Jbleenk:

if u know more than u just put down then I'd say what u just said is of no use then. Do what u have to do then come back and educate us on this since ur an expert in int'l politics. I'd love to learn.
I don't think your point is sensible.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by potterdon: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
Terminator1234g:
Ok....
Some people want to be slaves to their american masters forever sha. Especially the jobless ipob miscreants.

Some people are saying Nigeria voted out of religious sentiments, so all the other countries in the world did that also? Are you dumb?

Only a blind person can openly support the activities of Israel.

Now some air heads are afraid of the US. for they want to be their slaves forever.

People that support cownu can support anything sef, so why am i surprised.
ipob will continue to be ur nightmare as u stand on that long queue to beg for fuel. Every end of the year. #bigot

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by ebenholer(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
This is to tel u the level of failure of this nation. U dont vote in such derogatory condition knowing such vote may have adverse effect on ur economy as a nation. But we have failing people at the relm of affair of this nation.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by Evidenx(m): 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
potterdon:
ipob will continue to be ur nightmare as u stand on that long queue to beg for fuel. Every end of the year. #bigot
KwAa... hahaha. Kai! brother u made laugh ooo.. haha grin
potterdon:
KwAa... hahaha. Kai! brother u made laugh ooo.. haha
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by yhormite: 12:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
usba:
[s][/s]
Direct your seven reasons to dilector, Nigerian president is guided by Justice and International law which the same US through UN resolutions rejected Jerusalem as being Israel capital.
in international what matters is not if what you're supporting is right or wrong it is about what serves your country interest Nigeria should have been neutral we can't avoid to lose our greatest Ally the US

4 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by Analysiscorner: 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
emmie14:

You that red it while not you direct accordingly. That was a question. You're so aggressive and arrogant. Shit!!
The seven reasons are even numbered, save for the 7th one which is implied.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by VictorRomanov: 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2017
bettercreature:
You are suffering from slave mentality you should be ashamed of yourself,we are a sovereign country! no one can dictate to us not even trump who is presently behaving like Hitler.You are one of the reasons Africa are still backward

Them dey use empty belle dey claim sovereign nation? If we want to claim sovereign nation, we should stop borrowing from IMF and Worldbank and also stop collecting aids for the USA or other nations. Then we can have mouth to talk. Your uncle cannot be feeding and housing you and you'll be claiming 'man of my own'. It's just common sense

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by Analysiscorner: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:
It’s high time Nigeria govt stand up as a sovereign nation and tell USA to Bleep off with their fucking money

Are you not ashamed of yourself when America threaten your country that if Nigeria

Peace
All this your long post is meaningless. Why? Because Buhari didn't vote against the US in order to make Nigeria great, but because of his Islamic leaning.
The reality on ground is that president Buhari is still seeking for American aids in almost every area of our national life. Being so, isn't it wiser not to offend the one you are seeking favour from?

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by Mrnairalandd: 12:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
lozairio:
Bastard you lie you just wait for the future, look at who is talking about IQ has your tribe manufactured one battle tank has your tribe manufactured one missile system before you are talking about IQ and smartness that is the problem about yorubas high level of mental masturbation Don't let the civil war deceive you it was only logical that the igbos lost that war considering how poorly equipped they were you think if both sides were equally equipped nigeria for see space breathe just go and sit down, your egoistic rant here is different from reality think and analyse very deeply lying to your self is just digging your own grave.

Lazy twatt! Despite all the France support and South African pilot... Wait for another war before beating your mosquitoes chest again

Before we say Jack now, you r already in Ivory Coast with your wrapper and red cap

It’s boldly written all over you that your miserable like is packed to the brim with pains and agony. I won’t allow you to drag me into it with you.
Pls, do anyhow and see anyhow with Nigerians

You ll know that civil war was a child play compare to what we befall you this time around. History ll repeat itself in such a way that you would wish it was a dream you are seeing

Let me tell you one secret, in the last war, loads of Nigerians Were sympathetic towards the hardship you imposed on yourself but trust me, the story has changed, neutral Nigerians have now realised how vengeful and spiteful you are as people as a result of your behaviours and utterances in recent years and more than ready to pounce on you.

Trust me, there is no hidding haven this time around.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by factwriter(m): 12:48pm On Dec 26, 2017
almarthins:

grin you called urseld fact writer and yet you are sentiment writer. A blind writer who can not see beyond his pen.

grin oga u don make mistake o! Incirinated abi na incinerated
Perhaps u mean insinuated?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by Analysiscorner: 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
Agritech:

Nigeria policy has never been on neutrality, it has always been on a two state solution. That's the same policy of most members of the UN, even the policy of the US before Trump. Even the Pope spoke in favour of a two state solution yesterday.

"We see Jesus in the children of the Middle East who continue to suffer because of growing tensions between Israelis and Palestinians," he said. "Let us pray that the will to resume dialogue may prevail between the parties and that a negotiated solution can finally be reached, one that would allow the peaceful coexistence of two states within mutually agreed and internationally recognized borders."
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/12/25/pope-francis-calls-two-state-solution-israelis-and-palestinians/980552001/

If belief in a two state solution is the reason you branded Nigerian middle East policy as not being neutral, then you didn't get it well.
Even Israel government, the current one, also believesin a two state solution.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by factwriter(m): 12:50pm On Dec 26, 2017
almarthins:

grin you called urseld fact writer and yet you are sentiment writer. A blind writer who can not see beyond his pen.

grin oga u don make mistake o! Incirinated abi na incinerated
Perhaps u mean insinuated?

I meant INCINERATED.

Garbage are meant to be incinerated.

Comprehend
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by Analysiscorner: 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Lazy twatt! Despite all the France support and South African pilot... Wait for another war before beating your mosquitoes chest again

Before we say Jack now, you r already in Ivory Coast with your wrapper and red cap

It’s boldly written all over you that your miserable like is packed to the brim with pains and agony. I won’t allow you to drag me into it with you.

You ll know that civil war was a child play compare to what we befall you this time around. History ll repeat itself in such a way that you would wish it was a dream you are seeing

Let me tell you one secret, in the last war, loads of Nigerians Were sympathetic towards the hardship you imposed on yourself but trust me, the story has changed, neutral Nigerians have now realised how vengeful and spiteful you are as people as a result of your behaviours and utterances in recent years and more than ready to pounce on you.

This your tribal war won't help you. In the forecast war, even you would feel the heat. Why? Because Nigeria is no longer relevant. The relevance Nigeria had for the UK then is fast waning. It's all about oil, and very soon, oil would be worthless, as as foreign exchange source.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by Jbleenk: 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
uchennaq:
I don't think your point is sensible.

Why do u think that, if I may ask?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by wexyee: 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

You are just ranting.

Nigerian policy on Palestine has always been Neutrality.

Nigeria voted out of religious sentiment and we are going to pay heavily for it. Not just in terms of aids, but a changed US interest in Nigeria. Believe me, US might push for a regime change in 2019 as short term goal.

The long term goal might be a weakened Nigeria and the only way to do this is disintegration. If IPOB plays their card well, we might be in trouble.
are kidding me u cry foul against biafra and support injustice in.Jerusalem?
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by wexyee: 1:09pm On Dec 26, 2017
KardinalZik:
JERUSALEM IS THE ETERNAL CAPITAL OF ISREAL.

It has been so for several millennia; even before the birth of the first Jihadist. It is the will of God.

God is a Friend to the friends of Isreal, and an Enemy to their enemies (Exodus 23:22). Standing against Jerusalem makes you God's enemy. CAN NIGERIA STAND BEING GOD'S ENEMY?
do u realize that Israeli's are Jews? And they don't believe in Jesus
L9
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by Chetimah(m): 1:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Oga!Oga! How many time did I call you? Naa nonsense you write...ok,so if America tell NIGERIA to start a War with Ghana we should do so cos America say so,were are the American's when we need to fight Cameroon for Bakasi peninsula??if ENGLAND AND FRANCE GERMANY that America can't do without VOTED against AMERICA....so what's you problem here either we vote for...always follow the majority not the minority Ogaa ade!!!!
IkpuMmadu:

https://etimes.com.ng/seven-reasons-think-nigeria-should-have-not-voted/
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by Eze2000(m): 1:12pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

I am a Christian.

How would you feel if someone come to send your tribe packing from your ancestral land claiming that bible or one history book say so?

You don't get it do you? The Jews built Jerusalem out of nothing! No one ever helped them!
By the way, history is not written only in bible the roman empire kept tons of records as did the Greeks before them. in no place was there ever a mention of Palestine or Muslims.

The prophet Muhammed came to be in the year 570, this is more than 700 year after Christ worshiped as a young child in the temple.

From the time of the birth of Mohammed till about 1400, the romans were the world powers and it is they who destroyed the temple as a means to subdue the Jews, mind you not ,subdue the palsetines.

After the fall of the roman empire the Ottoman empire capitaled in Turkey came to power and it is they that captured Jerusalem and built a mosque right on top of the ruins of the Jewish temple.

I repeat, the Islamic shrine was built by the turkish conqurors right on top of the ruins of the Jewish temple.

The ancent temple was never completely destroyed though, a wall several feet high and nearly 3 feet thick still stands today and that wall is called the wailing wall where Jews go to pray.

Tell me again how Muslims manage to own land in a temple older than their religion? What they took 500 years ago by war, isreal has taken back in kind....Jerusalem ... but not quite though, the mosque is still there.

You just don't know history and are among million being led by blind faith. america knows history well.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by Chetimah(m): 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
So ENGLAND, FRANCE,Germany Austria,and other 200plus nations that VOTED against AMERICA are terrorist, oga your post weak me...read more and listen to news don't just read the headline ok
koropotopoto:
Buhari is a terrorist
terrorist voting terrorist - ngeneukwenu
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by SouthEastFacts: 1:17pm On Dec 26, 2017
wexyee:
are kidding me u cry foul against biafra and support injustice in.Jerusalem?
Are you kidding me? You support injustice to Biafra but cry foul against Palestine.

1 Like

Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by SouthEastFacts: 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Chetimah:
So ENGLAND, FRANCE,Germany Austria,and other 200plus nations that VOTED against AMERICA are terrorist, oga your post weak me...read more and listen to news don't just read the headline ok
200 and wetin? You need help.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by Mrnairalandd: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Analysiscorner:

This your tribal war won't help you. In the forecast war, even you would feel the heat. Why? Because Nigeria is no longer relevant. The relevance Nigeria had for the UK then is fast waning. It's all about oil, and very soon, oil would be worthless, as as foreign exchange source.

Ordinary operation python sent your kinsmen to oblivion

Stop beating your chest

Bring it on, we are waiting

Nigerians are already looking for a way to push you out with your 5 landlocked states
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by almarthins(m): 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
factwriter:

I meant INCINERATED.

Garbage are meant to be incinerated.

Comprehend

If no comprehend I wont pick ur loops. grin
Me I no dey fighting mood
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by bettercreature(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2017
VictorRomanov:

Them dey use empty belle dey claim sovereign nation? If we want to claim sovereign nation, we should stop borrowing from IMF and Worldbank and also stop collecting aids for the USA or other nations. Then we can have mouth to talk. Your uncle cannot be feeding and housing you and you'll be claiming 'man of my own'. It's just common sense
You are not informed,there is no country that has no deficit! USA has 20 trillion dollars debt as of last night
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 1:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
wickyyolo:

Do not offend the wrong person.
Thanks bro they don't know the laws of power,and they will pay dearly for it.
Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by lozairio(m): 1:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
Mrnairalandd:

Mistake of creation which support did we get France and south Africa bloody liar we did everything by our selves don't call diplomatic support anything it was only important in the UN we didn't get any military support hence you bastards with were able to win and second you bastard times have changed they be any more foreign support for you lily livered bastard we will see who will run to benin Republic and when you mean nigeria I know you mean the yorubas we even dey deal una for una land you dey make noise I swear in a next civil we will deal with yorubas so bad revenge won't be in the mind of the next yoruba generation idiot, bastard, fool, I wish I can run into you anywhere and beat you while telling this is how it will always be igbo race topping yoruba race all the time anu ofia

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons Why Nigeria Should Have Abstained From The UN Jerusalem Vote - ETimes by Myself2(m): 1:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

https://etimes.com.ng/seven-reasons-think-nigeria-should-have-not-voted/

All your points are very valid and I liked point number 6 the most as it is even the most valid; To wit THE RESOLUTION IS AS MEANINGLESS and AS USELESS AS BUHARI'S GOVT AND BUHARI'S PROMISES

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo And Peter Obi Met Earlier Today In Abeokuta- Picture / Falae: Don’t Provoke The Yorubas Into War – Afenifere / President Buhari Hosts Governor Umahi In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.