Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,331 members, 7,932,237 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 09:51 PM

Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? (793 Views)

Beside The Flow Of Blood What Else Could A Virgin Be Identify With??? / Please Help! Can A Virgin Be Deceived Into Being Intimate? / Can A Virgin Be Scared Of Having intimacy For Da First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 05, 2010
Hello house,
                   I mean no offence, but during my visit to must of the Universities in Nigeria, i found out that things are really going wrong, the 100 level girls are already running after guys with flashy cars, guy just pack around the girls hostels, but b4 u could say jack robinson, eye signs hv done the talkings and back seats of d cars is full of girls, zoom to who knows where they go. This are just the hundred levels, i do not want to talk about the 200 to 400 who are more experience and go after the alhajies, the politician and some outside bizness men. Men try and come around girls hostels on wednesdays, thursday and fridays which are mostly clubing days, u will be suprise wht u see the girls are puting on 4 clubing, this make me to wonder if we can get up 2 10 post-graduate yearly in each nigerian universities. So wht do u say?
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by omega25red(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2010
Are you just mad that everyone except you is hooking up? or is this an anthropology or sociology research paper you are writing?  grin

You better join in the party because there is no time like when you are in uni. So get off the sidelines and get a flashy car and say "Jack robinson" <--WTF is that ) and get you some 100 level fresh poon tang grin
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by chelseabmw(m): 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2010
[size=13pt]Up Chelsea grin[/size] grin
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by chelseabmw(m): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2010
omega25red:

Are you just mad that everyone except you is hooking up? or is this an anthropology or sociology research paper you are writing? grin

You better join in the party because there is no time like when you are in uni. So get off the sidelines and get a flashy car and say "Jack robinson" <--WTF is that ) and get you some 100 level fresh poon tang grin

Why can't u just for once contribute to a post.Must ur response be miserable?
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2010
chelseabmw:

Why can't u just for once contribute to a post.Must your response be miserable?

help me ask him brother
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by chelseabmw(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2010
odiaero:

help me ask him brother

[size=13pt]pls let's forget that guy.Back to topic

sometimes i dont blame those girls that go out with guys just for the sake of 3k or 5k per night.Na condition dem say make crayfish bend.I can sadly say that there are only 3 virgins found in most nigerian universities now.
[/size]
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2010
chelseabmw:

[size=13pt]pls let's forget that guy.Back to topic

sometimes i dont blame those girls that go out with guys just for the sake of 3k or 5k per night.Na condition dem say make crayfish bend.I can sadly say that there are only 3 virgins found in most nigerian universities now.
[/size]
thank u brother
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by omega25red(m): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2010
chelseabmw:

Why can't u just for once contribute to a post.Must your response be miserable?

Mr. educated man my response was a valid contribution to the post and it isn't miserable either because i asked a valid question. by the way i didn't know you were hired to be the spokes man for the poster
chelseabmw:

[size=13pt]Up Chelsea grin[/size] grin
^^^ very good response by the was.
odiaero:

help me ask him brother
^^ you didn't answer my question either
well i guess you did in not so many words
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2010
omega25red:

Mr. educated man my response was a valid contribution to the post and it isn't miserable either because i asked a valid question. by the way i didn't know you were hired to be the spokes man for the poster ^^^ very good response by the was. ^^ you didn't answer my question either
omega, where is the alpha? grin grin
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by omega25red(m): 3:10pm On Apr 05, 2010
odiaero:

omega, where is the alpha? grin grin
grin grin ok alpha is in your school slaying all them 100 level chicks that you can't seem to get grin grin joking
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2010
omega25red:

grin grin ok alpha is in your school slaying all them 100 level chicks that you can't seem to get grin grin joking
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by chelseabmw(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
omega25red:

Mr. educated man my response was a valid contribution to the post and it isn't miserable either because i asked a valid question. by the way i didn't know you were hired to be the spokes man for the poster ^^^ very good response by the was. ^^ you didn't answer my question either

Hey dude,just to let u know that the poster is a chelsea fan and i am one.Just greeting him.U asked a very dumb question.The poster asked a question while he is waiting for a suitable answer from serious posters he got a crap and useless question from u.U were suppose to answer first b4 asking ur question.So if u think u have a valid answer to his question then it will be okay.But if ur next response is not a good answer then i will know that u are just as ur name is red(DANGER,PROBLEM,NEGATIVE COLOUR)
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by omega25red(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2010
slovenia ke? whats going on your part of the world smiley
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by omega25red(m): 3:18pm On Apr 05, 2010
chelseabmw:

Hey dude,just to let u know that the poster is a chelsea fan and i am one.Just greeting him.U asked a very dumb question.The poster asked a question while he is waiting for a suitable answer from serious posters he got a crap and useless question from u.U were suppose to answer first b4 asking your question.So if u think u have a valid answer to his question then it will be okay.But if your next response is not a good answer then i will know that u are just as your name is red(DANGER,PROBLEM,NEGATIVE COLOUR)

^^ we already moved past your bold blue posts so take a sit and chill out

breath and dont let this dude get to you so early in the day
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 05, 2010
chelseabmw:

Hey dude,just to let u know that the poster is a chelsea fan and i am one.Just greeting him.U asked a very dumb question.The poster asked a question while he is waiting for a suitable answer from serious posters he got a crap and useless question from u.U were suppose to answer first b4 asking your question.So if u think u have a valid answer to his question then it will be okay.But if your next response is not a good answer then i will know that u are just as your name is red(DANGER,PROBLEM,NEGATIVE COLOUR)

sweet is slovenia, less population and sweet life grin
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by omega25red(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2010
odiaero:

sweet is slovenia, less population and sweet life grin
Good to hear cheers buddy. Go on and slay all those eastern euro women grin
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by chelseabmw(m): 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2010
omega25red:

^^ we already moved past your bold blue posts so take a sit and chill out

breath and dont let this dude get to you so early in the day

[size=13pt]Good Riddance[/size]
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by rascalo: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2010
odiaero:

Hello house,
                   I mean no offence, but during my visit to must of the Universities in Nigeria, i found out that things are really going wrong, the 100 level girls are already running after guys with flashy cars, guy just pack around the girls hostels, but b4 u could say jack robinson, eye signs hv done the talkings and back seats of d cars is full of girls, zoom to who knows where they go. This are just the hundred levels, i do not want to talk about the 200 to 400 who are more experience and go after the alhajies, the politician and some outside bizness men. Men try and come around girls hostels on wednesdays, thursday and fridays which are mostly clubing days, u will be suprise wht u see the girls are puting on 4 clubing, this make me to wonder if we can get up 2 10 post-graduate yearly in each nigerian universities. So wht do u say?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2010
omega25red:

Good to hear cheers buddy. Go on and slay all those eastern euro women grin

ye they luv black guys as germany do luv us, just 2 million plus in population, unlike UK that hate blacks kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2010
rascalo:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Why is ur lips sealed Dude? grin grin grin
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by slap1(m): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2010
Dumb post! Where have u been?
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2010
slap1:

Dumb post! Where have u been?
r u looking 4 me? grin grin
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by slap1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2010
odiaero:

U must have been in coma 4 d past century not to notice how fast d world is changing.
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by slap1(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2010
odiaero:

U must have been in coma 4 d past century not to notice how fast d world is changing.
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 05, 2010
slap1:

i definately like to meet u in person and greet ya with your user-name ''slap'' grin grin grin grin
Re: Can Up To 10 Post Graduate Virgin Be Found In Each Nigeria Universities Yearly? by tayoast(m): 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2010
better answered by JAMB et al

(1)

My Haert Was Broken / Can A Quy Do Without A Woman? / Sir T-i Was Hurt The Same Way You Were In 2007 But I Took Some Bad Step Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.