Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,497 members, 7,885,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:28 PM

Looking For An App To Download You Tube Videos - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Looking For An App To Download You Tube Videos (573 Views)

This Video Is Viral (you Tube Algorithm Is Crazy) Disturbing Video / How To Hack Gidimo App To Get Unlimited Data--latest Gidimo Hack 2019 / I Need A Software To Edit Video On My Phone & To Download From You Tube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For An App To Download You Tube Videos by glasshouse(m): 7:57am On Dec 26, 2017
Good morning house please I need an App that I can use to download you tube videos to my Android phone. Thanks
Re: Looking For An App To Download You Tube Videos by NeeKlaus: 8:19am On Dec 26, 2017
glasshouse:
Good morning house please I need an App that I can use to download you tube videos to my Android phone. Thanks
Savefrom.net is the website.
Or go to Play store and search for "SaveFrom". I don't know if they have it on Play store shaa. It's very effective and gives you video quality to choose from.
Re: Looking For An App To Download You Tube Videos by Sixaxis: 8:31am On Dec 26, 2017
Yea...savefrom.net is the shii.
Juz copy the link from the YouTube nd paste it after loading the savefrom.net on ur browser. It will bring the exact option u wna download..
Re: Looking For An App To Download You Tube Videos by Donald3d(m): 3:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
Android app : Seach for "Videoder"
Re: Looking For An App To Download You Tube Videos by gentility411(m): 9:30am On Dec 29, 2017
Search for and download Tubemate from Google. Install and view YouTube videos from d app. Click download icon to download watched video. As simple as dat.
Re: Looking For An App To Download You Tube Videos by Mason9: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2023
Are you looking to set up a home gym but don’t know where to start? Setting up a home gym can be a daunting task, so it’s important to break it down and make sure you’re getting the right pieces of equipment for your needs. https://homegymmaven.com/best-compact-home-gym-equipment/

(1) (Reply)

Watch : Boston Dynamics Spotmini Robot Dog Can Now Open Doors / Unlock Smile Modem / Incredible Mathematics Tricks That Look Like Magic.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.