Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,606 members, 7,941,336 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Formula To A Blissful Marriage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Formula To A Blissful Marriage? (635 Views)

Baby Prefers Home-made Goat Milk Formula To Breast Milk / Issues To Be Dealt With In Order To Have A Blissful Marriage Life.share! / Reprogramming Your Mind For A Blissful Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Formula To A Blissful Marriage? by BluStreak(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2010
Growing up, I was fascinated by every new knowledge I acquired and that made me very inquisitive. I remember back in my days in secondary school, we had a certain couple as our neighbour. They are newly wed without any child yet but are always at each others jugular. No week passes bye without a fight or two. The groom happens to be our landlord's son. I remember asking our aged landlord then what one can do to live happily with his wife (seeing what goes on between his son and wife) and he said to me, "SON, OPEN YOUR EYES VERY WELL BEFORE MARRIAGE, AND CLOSE IT HALFWAY THEREAFTER". I still recall that day vividly. It was the morning after one of the couples various fights and schools are on holidays. The man alway made an interesting companion. He tells me loads of stories about live in the UK were he lived for years.

I applied this formular, it seem to be working but it has its downside.
My question now is: How true is this formular and does it make one less of a man seeing certain things you ordinarily wouldn't condone before marriage going on and you just look the other way? Bearing in mind you don't want to be tagged a nagging husband.
Re: Formula To A Blissful Marriage? by usbcable(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2010
wish i were married

(1) (Reply)

Want To Get Your Love Back?its So Easy / Today's Kind Of Music / Economic Wise, Which Do U Prefer To Keep @ Home As Ur Guest ? For D Boyz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.