Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,739 members, 7,945,313 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Hon. Yakubu Dogara Thanks God For The Privilege To Serve Nigeria On His Birthday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon. Yakubu Dogara Thanks God For The Privilege To Serve Nigeria On His Birthday (417 Views)

Rt Hon Yakubu Dogara Has Won The Seat For The House Of Reps. / Yakubu Dogara Receiving PDP Nomination Forms (Photo) / Yakubu Dogara Picks PDP Nomination Form (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Yakubu Dogara Thanks God For The Privilege To Serve Nigeria On His Birthday by pittoilet(f): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2017
Hon Yakubu Dogara thanked God for the privilege to serve Nigeria as a nation on his birthday.

See his post below

In commemoration of my birthday today, I thank the Almighty for the gift of life, for the privilege to serve our great nation Nigeria, for the love of family and the support of my friends and honourable members of the house.

http://www.looknaija.com/2017/12/hon-yakubu-dogara-thanks-god-privilege-serve-nigeria-birthday/

lalasticlala

Re: Hon. Yakubu Dogara Thanks God For The Privilege To Serve Nigeria On His Birthday by agwom(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2017
Happy birthday

(1) (Reply)

Relate Femi Adesina #endfuel2019 To 1977 / Police Broadcasting Service Takes Off In 2018 / Fuel Scarcity: We Paid N90bn For Products, Received Nothing, Marketers Allege

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.