Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,052 members, 7,896,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 01:59 PM

Technical Assistance Request - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Technical Assistance Request (574 Views)

Urgent Technical Solution Needed -spyder880 Nd Co.(pix Included) / Assistance On How To Unlock Techno Q1 / A Land For Sale In A Private Estate Owned By Federal Technical College Akoka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Technical Assistance Request by orin1981(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2010
dear nairaland i got a face me i face you 10 rooms bungalow for a client in ilupeju lagos and he doesnt want to renovate yet;the problems that he want to rent it out and the house has a problem.water sip out from the ground below.we just did a good concrete work on the ground again and got some nylon for it but the water still keeps coming somehow.any expert in the house to help with advise.i will so much appreciate.thanks.am looking forward to replies y'all lipsrsealed
Re: Technical Assistance Request by orin1981(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2010
i need the house to contribute asap
Re: Technical Assistance Request by 9icest: 4:07pm On Apr 05, 2010
didnt you see that before you purchase the property from the owner.if your client is a nlander i hope he sues you.or i hope you are the one who repairs the damages with your own money
Re: Technical Assistance Request by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2010
[b]Its a foundational defect in structural engineering, its a case we call: capillary action.
Its a stage whereby the cold weather or water oozes from the depth of ground through the wall of a house and its ground.
Reasons: because there was definitely no DPC (Damp Proof Course) during the building foundation.
The owner probably dig a 3 inch or 4 inch ground and placed some blocks within it after pouring concrete because the land was dry. In this case, the property will need to go higher than its current height. The roof must be removed, and additional 4 or 5 coaches added to the existing height to take the house alot more higher.
You now need to do a 3 ft hardcore or laterite filling with enough iron mesh sitting on it, then get a 5inches concrete work on it with good draingage around the house. That way, you have buried about 4 to 5 ft of the existing structure in concrete and steel, and elevated it higher. Cover it up. The problem is gone. Or just tear down the property and build something new. But my recommendation is 100% guaranteed.
You can call me, I can have one of our registered field engineer come inspect the modification.
Adeyemi Tunde

A'ASOG Nig Ltd.
Construction, Architecture & Survey
Re: Technical Assistance Request by orin1981(m): 11:21am On Apr 06, 2010
thank you man.the bricklayers agreed it is an excellent idea and they say it will surely work.i will call you once we are done and keep in touch with you.God bless
Re: Technical Assistance Request by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 07, 2010
my pleasure sir

(1) (Reply)

1109 Sq Mtrs Land Available For Sale Between Lekki Phase1 Nd Phase2 / Various Plots Of Land For Sale City Of Hope Estate By Free Trade Zone(Instalment / 2bedroom Flat Needed Within Jakande To Chevron,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.