Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,850 members, 7,949,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:29 PM

Is It Proper For A Lady To Make The "First Move"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Proper For A Lady To Make The "First Move"? (504 Views)

Is It Proper To Ask Her Out Via Phone Call? / Is It Proper For A Lady To Give Her Number To Guys When She Has A Boyfriend? / Is It Proper For A Married Woman To Have A Platonic Male Friend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Proper For A Lady To Make The "First Move"? by ChiefYemco: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2017
It surprises at times when I hear from girls making the first move to man.How will that not affect relationship if it always happens that way?When a man and woman are on bed,I think,it is a man that should first introduce the process that leads to sexual intercourse.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Make The "First Move"? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 26, 2017
I dey give you signal, shey you no dey see me ah, joromi baby joromi joromi. I give you green light tire, I go shoot my shot ooo.

No. It's never proper.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Make The "First Move"? by habsydiamond(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2017
Why not.....what if the guy is also interested but he's shy to talk...if Muhammad no go to mountain, mountain should be able to come to Muhammad ooo...
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Make The "First Move"? by coolestofall(m): 12:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
Y is it not proper? Just apply sense when doing dat. B sure d nigga is mature n not a boy in a grown man's body. C hw u dey talk am like say na all gals head correct. Its smtimes not easy 4 guyz 2 make d first step.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Make The "First Move"? by OgeVieira(m): 12:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Where is the pride of the young lady if she proposes a guy
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Make The "First Move"? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
I'd say otherwise if konji hold you.
Re: Is It Proper For A Lady To Make The "First Move"? by ehinmowo: 12:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
It is not bad. However, I discovered that schooled guys have more maturity in handling this. However you could get dicked for the fun of it if he has no attachment or interest in you.

Sometimes, you dnt nid to ask each other out, things jst blend. Especially if tou guys run things together often.

It depends on ur own marurity too. There is a way you can tell him without hiding anything and yet he will see it the u see it

(1) (Reply)

Why I Cheated: Inside The Mind Of The Male Adulterer / Man Impregnates Mother In Nassarawa State (photos + Details) / Photos: Lady Robbed And Raped By A Motorcyclist In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.