Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,070 members, 7,931,685 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 10:45 AM

Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation (46137 Views)

Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Gifts Davido‘s Fiancee Chioma A Birkin Bag of N70 million / Burna Boy Reacts To The Death Of Johnson Kolade / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by almarthins(m): 6:56pm On Dec 26, 2017
Amu gbo grin.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by LesbianBoy(m): 6:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Burna boy is more talented than Davido and wizkid put together.

It's people like you that deceived him when he first blew

Now him don unblow now grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by Boyooosa(m): 7:00pm On Dec 26, 2017
purem:

I was there when it's all happened that woman was hiding under wardrobe because Abigail has been queueing at the filling station but her ATM is been rejecting card because that guy has refused to have a girlfriend due to the fact that I don't buy the idea of slapping someone I don't know, it makes me feel angry and you won't believe that there is one guy that I met on Friday he told me that he hates buhari and come to think of it that man is trying o, really trying to make things worst.

So the moral of this story is that you should be careful of the post you read on nairaland because time is money, you shouldn't be wasting it.
Madding
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by must2016: 7:03pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hope they will keep it that way.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by EmekaBlue(m): 7:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Tomorrow now dem go fight again and still una go dey comment dey go making d trend continue...uwa bu pawpaw
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by mathew95(m): 7:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
Okay
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by Mariangeles(f): 7:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
TributeLifeStyl:
Burna boy from prison, how market grin
Burna wey them don release tey tey...
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by delvinho: 7:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
bignero:
so this boy hasnt been locked up yet?

they said his court case was last monday...now the thing done die down shocked

Nigeria....home for the criminals, by the criminals and ruled by the crimanls

Everyone is presumed innocent... Until proven guilty... News and social media cannot judge when the court hasn't judged him guilty.... Ignorance is a big disease..
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by crafteck(m): 7:41pm On Dec 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Lol.... No be by smoke and drugs boss, na music talent we de talk.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by Lloydmario(m): 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2017
All na arranged beef, if not arranged what was davido doing at d show for wizkid to bring him out. They planned everything and all of just dey disturb una sef
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by Troublemaker007(m): 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2017
OKorowanta:
Do everything to avoid dat space for kirikiri wey dey wait you.

Lmfao Savage!

Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by David160(m): 8:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
What is burna boy?
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by Viula(m): 8:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Hmm is this one from Jupita or mars or you be Burna boy gateman and you dnt want your boss to sack you
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by adeniyi3971(m): 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2017
they now use phones in kirikiri?
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by Kempguy47: 9:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Absolutely true!!, he’s just grossly underrated.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by Sirme411(m): 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Ok.....Can we fry Maize now?
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by justmenoni: 9:29pm On Dec 26, 2017
Queens English mba
Broken English mba

Nawa ooooo
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by phranq30(m): 9:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
Elnino4ladies:

Pass me the weed you're smoking.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
smiley
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by LyfeJennings(m): 9:40pm On Dec 26, 2017
OKorowanta:

Lmao
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by cimag: 9:47pm On Dec 26, 2017
Burna Boy know say space dey wella and he go rob mr2kay.He should go and serve his 5yrs jail term first.
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by tealaw(m): 11:10pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dis burnaboy get big mouth. Nigga tryna look hard. Fuckboy
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by bignero: 10:05am On Dec 27, 2017
delvinho:

Everyone is presumed innocent... Until proven guilty... News and social media cannot judge when the court hasn't judged him guilty.... Ignorance is a big disease..

your fathers influence over your life thats the big disease worrying you...if english language isnt too hard for you, you can comprehend its the court case and the lack there of i was referring to monkey
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by shegra58: 10:22am On Dec 27, 2017
OKorowanta:
Den don grant the guy 100k bail and adjourn the case,for this country adjourn case is already in favour of the accussed especially when u have money
Re: Burna Boy Reacts To Wizkid & Davido”s Reconciliation by Ojuororun(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2017
lexzyy:
So that makes them talented?? Ur mumu dey smell.
i no blame ppl like sha....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CeeC Slays In White And Black Outfit (Photo) / Kemi Olunloyo Shows Off Her Brother Suffering From Brain Injury / Korede Bello Bags Chieftaincy Title In Kano, Falalu Dorayi Kicks (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.