Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,805 members, 7,872,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:27 PM

Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim (717 Views)

Xenophobic Attacks: President Buhari Despatches Special Envoy To South Africa / Doing Yahoo Because Of Slavery Is Mental Laziness - Reno Omokri Attacks Yahoo Bo / Reno Omokri Attacks Dele Momodu Over His Tweet To Atiku. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim by exlinklodge: 12:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Former Special Adviser on New Media to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan, has reacted to the controversy surrounding President Muhammadu Buhari’s age 74 years age claim.

The former Presidential aide wondered how a president who cannot remember his real age can remember his campaign promises.

In a tweet via Twitter, the former presidential aide described Buhari as a president with football age.

Omokri wrote:

“Buhari said, ‘I thought I was 74 but I was told I was 75’. “How can a President with ‘football age’ achieve his goals in government?

“If he can’t remember his age, how can he remember his campaign promises? “No wonder he has been denying his promises left right and center.”

Is pathetic and admitting on media that he don't know his own age is appalling and disheartening.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/reno-omokri-attacks-president-buhari.html?m=1

Cc mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala dominique

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim by baralatie(m): 1:18pm On Dec 26, 2017
Reno is not serious!
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim by agwom(m): 1:36pm On Dec 26, 2017
Reno and buhari government...
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim by lilytender: 1:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
Your hero Dr Goatluck Jonascam with a PhD in fisheries or Zoology, what did he achieve besides looting, stealing and sharing? Buhari as a Fulani man has shown us his cows several times. Can you show us Goatluck's fish pond as an Ijaw man and a graduate of Fisheries? No you can't. But I can show you his wife Mama Piss Sheppopo's $31 million in Skye Bank alone, only God knows how much she has stolen and kept in bank accounts all over the world.

If you say it is Madam Sheppopo's hard earned money, then tell me why your parents do not have such after working for several decades.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim by clevvermind(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2017
lilytender:
Your hero Dr Goatluck Jonascam with a PhD in fisheries or Zoology, what did he achieve besides looting, stealing and sharing? Buhari as a Fulani man has shown us his cows several times. Can you show us Goatluck's fish pond as an Ijaw man and a graduate of Fisheries? No you can't. But I can show you his wife Mama Piss Sheppopo's $31 million in Skye Bank alone, only God knows how much she has stolen and kept in bank accounts all over the world.

If you say it is Madam Sheppopo's hard earned money, then tell me why your parents do not have such after working for several decades.
Where is Buhari's waec result? Is it with the military? grin

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim by DaBillionnaire: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
exlinklodge:

“Buhari said, ‘I thought I was 74 but I was told I was 75’. “How can a President with ‘football age’ achieve his goals in government?

“If he can’t remember his age, how can he remember his campaign promises? “No wonder he has been denying his promises left right and center.”

Is pathetic and admitting on media that he don't know his own age is appalling and disheartening.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/reno-omokri-attacks-president-buhari.html?m=1

Cc mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala dominique

i am not a party supporter but m very sure if Buhari did things that favoured Reno irrespective of the issues sorrounding his age, Reno would shut up,

its not everything u criticize. at times you learn to keep quiet and watch and ride on.

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim by validman7(m): 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
shocked

this one Wey Buhari de rescind En age,

next go be Rocha's okorocha, expecting him to come out out and say he is not really from IMO state.

yeye
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim by MicheyJ1: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Don't blame Buhari he's too dull to remember his birth year

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim by BiafranBushBoy: 1:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
lilytender:

And Mr integrity (Bullhari) budgets 2 Billion for Aso Rock hospital, yet no single syringe.

Budget is padded year in year out.

No single completed project

Mr Integrity increases fuel from 87 Naira to 145, yet we suffer fuel scarcity.

Mr Integrity has spent 1year 2months of his 2 years as President outside Nigeria, without bringing any reasonable thing back home.

More money has been declared missing in Mr Integrity's 2 years as president than GEJ's 5years.

Propaganda cause WW2 and Propaganda will lead to Nigeria's failure.

Hope you don't go into rituals like your bro them in Ogun state, just to survive.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim by DieBuhari: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
lilytender:

Yoruba muslim member of Buhari Defence Force

1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim by CaptainStephen(m): 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Too bad oga presido
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim by Kemperor: 2:02pm On Dec 26, 2017
Football age.... Lollllll

Reno Omokri and FFK wil not kill me....
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim by dodelight(m): 2:21pm On Dec 26, 2017
We obviously have a weakling for president. Who never processes thoughts before saying words. In his mind, I believe he meant that expression to be taking for honesty.
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim by Blizzy9ja: 3:16pm On Dec 26, 2017
lilytender:

Abeg where is the recovered loot? How has this administration helped Nigerians beside hardship; suffering and stress?
Re: Reno Omokri Attacks President Buhari Over 74 Years Old Age Claim by kings09(m): 3:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Now we know buhari has mental issues....something that shld disqualify him for the election.

(1) (Reply)

The Zamfara Governorship Candidate That Has Got Social Media Laughing / PHOTOS: Buhari With South Africa, Kenya And Egypt Presidents At AU Summit / Wike Alleges Plot By APC Federal Government To Use INEC To Rig 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.