Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,868 members, 7,876,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:21 PM

Want To Start A Tech Blog? Learn The Various Niches To Go Into Here. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Want To Start A Tech Blog? Learn The Various Niches To Go Into Here. (333 Views)

Writer Needed For A Tech Blog / A Tech Blog Contributor Is Needed At Tecmobs.com Payment Involved / Can Bloggers In Other Niches Have This Many Posts? (Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Start A Tech Blog? Learn The Various Niches To Go Into Here. by TheGreatest99: 2:44pm On Dec 26, 2017
Technology is a hot topic and you will never run out of blog posts as new happenings take place in technology everyday. You can make money blogging about technology too, new gadget and product launches everyday and to be customers need some help finding and buying these products. Offer them help by blogging. If you have decided to start a technology blog but want to see the various niches you can bog about, go over the following;

1. Gadget review and comparison blog

Review and compare different brands and types of gadgets, let your readers know about the pros and cons and equip them with enough information to make spending decisions. You can start a review and comparison blog about: mobile phones, laptops, PCs, headsets, tablets, etc.

2. Technology news blog

Write about the latest news and happenings in the world of technology. Blog about product launches and releases. This type of blog requires frequent updates.

3. Gadgets and apps curator blog

Let your readers discover gadgets, apps and technological services for different uses. Curate odd gadgets, gadget gift ideas for different people: musicians, entrepreneur, mom etc.

4. Start up news blog

Blog about the latest start-ups, the launches, acquisitions, the people behind the start ups, the unicorns in the start up world and other happenings in the start up world.

5. Tutorials and how-to blog

If you know how to do something technical that other people may not know, teach them here, make posts and videos about it. Example: how to root phones, how to update Os and so on.

6. Virtual Reality Blog

Say yes to this up and coming technology. People want to. know about it and how it can help them.

7. Gaming blog

All the games in the house, show off your gaming skills by reviewing the games that you play .
I hope I have helped you with these Did I forget anything? You can add yours! Let me know what you think.

I will be doing another post on blog posts ideas and other topic niche ideas later.

If you want to start a blog, you have your hosting and domain name ready and you want something affordable, functional and good looking. Contact me on whatsapp via contact details in my signature.
I'm ever ready and online.

If you don't have hosting and domain name ready yet, I have $1/month and free domain names offer from a reputable hosting company (godaddy).

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Tests Its New “downvote Button” Not “dislike Button” / HOSTPERL- Cheap Dedicated Server |cheap Dedicated Server In Texas | $1 Hosting / Why Smes Should Keep Accounting Records

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.