Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,261 members, 7,943,539 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 05:58 PM

Did I Do Wrong? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did I Do Wrong? (592 Views)

What Did I Do Wrong In Supporting Her Career? / Help Redpillers "My Married Ex'' Did I Do Wrong? (photos) / I Told My Girlfriend That I Needed A Break, Did I Do Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did I Do Wrong? by popefuse(m): 4:11pm On Dec 26, 2017
There is this hard to get girl have being chasing 4months, she won't just accept then I got tired.after a while I met this other girl she accepted after a week of toasting. These afternoon while me and my newbabe they waka for road with hands together here comes this hard to get girl at the other side of the road , we definitely saw each other buh I boneface. After an hour she sent an SMS That I should Neva call her again in my life den I laugh. Egba miooo shey I do sontin wrong?
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 26, 2017
How old are you and the girl in question?
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by DivinelyBlessed: 4:15pm On Dec 26, 2017
Reply her message telling her she don expire

2 Likes

Re: Did I Do Wrong? by ufuosman(m): 5:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Delete her number abeg, four months wetin dey close her mouth to tell you say she accept you
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by popefuse(m): 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
SillyeRabbit:
How old are you and the girl in question?
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
She doesn't want you, she doesn't want another to have you, which kind witch be that one.. Mmadu oga buru ogbenye buru amusu at the same time?

Abeg forget her matter, just so you know, you did well.
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by ghost3040: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
yes
Re: Did I Do Wrong? by lilmax(m): 5:30pm On Dec 26, 2017
popefuse:
There is this hard to get girl have being chasing 4months, she won't just accept then I got tired.after a while I met this other girl she accepted after a week of toasting. These afternoon while me and my newbabe they waka for road with hands together here comes this hard to get girl at the other side of the road , she definitely saw each other buh I boneface. After an hour she sent an SMS That I should Neva call her again in my life den I laugh. Egba miooo shey I do sontin wrong?
grin she's a girl, hence she doesn't know what she wants, she just wants you to give her attention

and I hope your new girl is a woman grin

(1) (Reply)

A Birthday Poem I Wrote For A Female Friend / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Man, Guitar Man Disappears As He Declines / . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.