Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,110 members, 7,928,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 01:19 PM

Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 (775 Views)

We May Start Selling Petrol Above N145 –IPMAN / PDP Presidential Primary Election: Live Updates, Results And Situation Report / See The Only Filling Station Selling Fuel At #145 In Nigeria - PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
I just drove from Garrison round-about to Rukpokwu, no station is open talk more of dispensing the most essential commodity in Nigeria today, "Premium Motor Spirit", popularly called Petrol.

I wasted the little I had looking for more.

In 2019, let our PVCs do justice.

3 Likes

Re: Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 by emmasege: 5:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
Here in Osun State, the situation is not better than it is in PH.

I have been using the little fuel I have in my car to warm the engine in the last few days. As it is now, I may have to remove the battery until the situation improves. Thank God, the kids are on holiday. One can always take commercial transport to work, if one must go.

Unfortunately, no one is calling for the head of the culprit (i.e. untouchable Saint Buhari) who still keeps the Petroleum ministry portfolio to himself for reasons best known to him and his Arewa brothers.

By May 29 2019, if we manage to correct this national mistake by sending the dullard back to his beloved cows in Daura, we'll be greeting ourselves HAPPY SURVIVAL.

2 Likes

Re: Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2017
emmasege:
Here in Osun State, the situation is not better than it is in PH.

I have been using the little fuel I have in my car to warm the engine in the last few days. As it is now, I may have to remove the battery until the situation improves. Thank God, the kids are on holiday. One can always take commercial transport to work, if one must go.

Unfortunately, no one is calling for the head of the culprit (i.e. untouchable Saint Buhari) who still keeps the Petroleum ministry portfolio to himself for reasons best known to him and his Arewa brothers.

By May 29 2019, if we manage to correct this national mistake by sending the dullard back to his beloved cows, we'll be greeting ourselves HAPPY SURVIVAL.

It is indeed pathetic
Re: Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 by Baawaa(m): 5:51pm On Dec 26, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:
I just drove from Garrison round-about to Rukpokwu, no station is open talk more of dispensing the most essential commodity in Nigeria today, "Premium Motor Spirit", popularly called Petrol.

Justice to call back the looters grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 by emmasege: 5:58pm On Dec 26, 2017
Baawaa:

Justice to call back the looters grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
1. And has looting stopped under your media hyped 'Mr. Integrity'?

2. How has your life faired under Buhari-induced hardship in the last two and half years?

3. Corruption predates Buhari and will outlive him.

4. Buhari is probably more corrupt than any Nigerian ex-president I can think of. The reason why he's not performing is because of corruption. Nepotism is far worse than fiscal corruption. He keeps unqualified people in government when it's obvious they are as brain-empty as (Buhari) himself. That is not to say that they are not fiscally corrupt also. You may need to consult senator Sheu Sani for details of fiscal corruption under Buhari's watch.

5. I put it to you that the so-called looters re better, at least life was more meaningful during their time.

2 Likes

Re: Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 26, 2017
Baawaa:

How has your "non-looters" improved on our standards of living?
Re: Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 by Saaruman(m): 6:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
Yet despite biting fuel scarcity, the worst of its kind in zoo, Vegetable govt have no SHAME releasing the human site of buhari documentary for media propaganda. What a rudderless govt!
Re: Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 by CharleyBright(m): 6:33pm On Dec 26, 2017
The useless Petroleum Minister has the audacity to insult Nigerians by releasing stupid documentary about himself while Nigerians are suffering in queues looking for fuel.
May the devil punish the yeye Petroleum minister for increasing fuel price, removing subsidy and lying to Nigerians it will be end of fuel crisis only for us to witness the worst fuel crisis in Xmas.
Re: Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 by Greatfuture: 6:39pm On Dec 26, 2017
nigerians are under buhari bondage
Re: Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 by otokx(m): 7:22pm On Dec 26, 2017
Go to Mbodo Aluu, its 240 per litre, they sell early morning and stop by 9am then they sell again from 7pm.
Re: Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 26, 2017
I'm sure this administration would have blamed GEJ if they knew how..... grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 by JOMAX: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
MyPWisINCORRECT:

leave the sub urban to the city areas like Oyigbo, Igwurita, or Akpajo you will find fuel
Re: Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 by Annie939(f): 8:42pm On Dec 27, 2017
enter Bonny
Re: Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 by DrGaius(m): 9:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
Big lie! Total, and MRS sold today at Rumuomasi. Along Aba road, many stations sold fuel. The queues were long though. Please don't politicize everything.
Re: Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 by otokx(m): 9:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
DrGaius:
Big lie! Total, and MRS sold today at Rumuomasi. Along Aba road, many stations sold fuel. The queues were long though. Please don't politicize everything.

He was referring to boxing day sir.
Re: Situation Report: No Station Selling Petrol In P-harcourt 4:30pm 26/12/17 by DrGaius(m): 6:44pm On Dec 29, 2017
otokx:

He was referring to boxing day sir.

Alright thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Should Buhari Emulate South West And Internalise Fulani Herdsmen / PHOTOS: Crowd At Oyo APC Local Government Election Rally In Ibadan / Can You Recognize This Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.