Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,517 members, 7,881,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 08:29 AM

Receive Online Payment From Customers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Receive Online Payment From Customers (673 Views)

Paypal And Other Matters: So How Do I Receive Online Payment Now? / Banker Stole N24m From Customers' Accounts (Ondo) / Access Bank Stealing Money From Customers' Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Receive Online Payment From Customers by mahogany28: 7:07pm On Apr 05, 2010
hi house, i have a website and looking for a way to collect payment from customers around the world from my website. so that they can purchase some items and pay for them instantly. i know paypal allows this,but not in nigeria. is there any other available option plz help, !thanks.
Re: Receive Online Payment From Customers by dgovernor1: 9:42am On Apr 06, 2010
hello friend, i just want to let you know that i know of two reputable and trustworthy companies that will deliver exellently and you will receive your money right into your nigerian bank account without stress.
what this companies does is that they help collect your money online for you and then pay you the equivalent in naira if you so wish into your nigerian bank account.
As for paypal,like they say, nothing is impossible you can still use payal yo collect your money and still get paid in our nigerian currency.
for more information on this call me on, 08030589383

regards
Your highly esteemed friend
Re: Receive Online Payment From Customers by mahogany28: 5:23pm On Apr 06, 2010
Hi thanks alot for ur reply.could you kindly give me more info plz.thanks
Re: Receive Online Payment From Customers by stagger: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2010
mahogany28:

hi house, i have a website and looking for a way to collect payment from customers around the world from my website. so that they can purchase some items and pay for them instantly. i know paypal allows this,but not in nigeria. is there any other available option plz help, !thanks.

Hello,

I can integrate tow widely used payment processors into your website. But I will charge you N20,000 for the job (N10,000 for my service charge, N10,000 to be used for the process).

What's your number so I can holla you?
Re: Receive Online Payment From Customers by mahogany28: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2010
whats the widely used payment system called?

(1) (Reply)

Debt Solution / 50,000 Metric Tonnes Of Naphtha Needed Urgently / What About Registered Trade Mark.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.