Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,359 members, 7,881,316 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:29 PM

Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (95021 Views)

RE: We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / We Met In 2017 On Nairaland And In July,2020 We Got Married / Report Card For "One Corner" Dance! Ghana Records 80% Increase In HIV In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by stainless239(f): 4:18pm On Dec 27, 2017
emusmithy:

But both of you can work things out...Don't you think?

Work things out

How
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
In five to six years time. lipsrsealed
you say worundecided

your dad must hear of this undecided
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by makydebbie(f): 4:27pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:

you say worundecided

your dad must hear of this undecided
I was even thinking of PhD before marriage sef. undecided
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
I was even thinking of PhD before marriage sef. undecided
hahahah..

that's good but am thirsty need to drink wine for ya head asap undecided
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by mhisbliss(f): 4:33pm On Dec 27, 2017
sirBLUNT:
yea i knw bliss and am really trying i tried somtimes bt the gurls hav dis miscoception which realy piss me off..4 example am dat kind of guy who kul take a platonic friend out spent on her and al dat or jst sent her airtime without she asking bt wen i do dat they jst feel am som kind of maga or i want smtin bt trust me its a normal tin to me so wen i notice dat i jst ignor the gurl n move bak to my shell..its annoying thats one of my reasons
you can't blame them you know? They're being cautious Past actions of most guys have made girls believe that when a guy spends on you he wants something in return, even when you make your intention clear they will still find it hard believing you, I won't believe it either, now your kind of guy is rare and that's why they tag you a maga, but personally I prefer being platonic friends with a guy, freebies or not, they're easy to talk to, no malice, gossip, envy and other girly BS
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by makydebbie(f): 4:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:

hahahah..

that's good but am thirsty need to drink wine for ya head asap undecided
Aunty, I'll give you water. cheesy
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2017
stainless239:

Work things out

How

If you find a guy in Nigeria and you love him and vice versa, both of you can agree to wait till you finish your education or something.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by makydebbie(f): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
mhisbliss:
you can't blame them you know? They're being cautious Past actions of most guys have made girls believe that when a guy spends on you he wants something in return, even when you make your intention clear they will still find it hard believing you, I won't believe it either, now your kind of guy is rare and that's why they tag you a maga, but personally I prefer being platonic friends with a guy, freebies or not, they're easy to talk to, no malice, gossip, envy and other girly BS
Special shout out to all the brothers in your friendzone. They're heroes.

2 Likes

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by rayopt(m): 4:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mynd44:

You(or whoever is on your DP) have cute cheeks.

And is the type of person you want to cuddle to sleep. Looking like a cute fluffy stuffed bear kiss

lol. . .so why yu gotta do that bolded shii?

Being too real can be painful ooo
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by rayopt(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
CHAIRMANMAO:
lol my guy naso o there should be a balance between the Spiritual and the physical realm

u cowwekt!!! All na balance

Even if the bae is a prayer warrior. .she gats have a 'nice ass'

rotflmao
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Mynd44: 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
rayopt:

lol. . .so why yu gotta do that bolded shii?

Being too real can be painful ooo
I did not mean any disrespect to her. It was not a diss or sub, just an observation.

People use their DP to celevrate themselves or their friends, it might be he or not her.

Either way, the lady is cute
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by CHAIRMANMAO(m): 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
rayopt:

u cowwekt!!! All na balance

Even if the bae is a prayer warrior. .she gats have a 'nice ass'

rotflmao
lol what is it with this 'nice ass' that gat you crack up lol you sha 1 make i define am by force

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Mynd44: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
Berlyn1:
chai smh mynd u bad o
What I do?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by sirBLUNT: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
mhisbliss:
you have point i blame we the guys for giving that impression that has become a nightmare to guys like us..so what do u suggest i do..because am in my shell right now
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by dasparrow: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
emusmithy:
The year is about to end and some of us have not yet found that special one.

It's not funny �. Work, work and work but no real lady or guy to call at the end of the day's job to tell how your day went, without the fear that they're not 'karashikas' or 'playboys'.

What's stopped you from kick-starting that relationship?

- Low income
- Not too cute
- Fear of getting on with the wrong guy/girl
- Your village people
- Too choosy
- Too much shakara(forming)
- Waiting for the perfect man

DO YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN FIND YOUR SOUL-MATE here as you would in your workplace, church, neighborhood etc?

Let's stop seeing ourselves as 'virtual beings'- I believe you could meet someone here and actually start something that will culminate into marriage.

Well, I'm just thinking aloud. I even heard Mynd44 is still "available", if you know what I mean. I think lalasticlal.a is still searching too.

You see a cute, prospective and hardworking guy and the next thing you hear, he is single. Same for the ladies. Igwe must hear this!!!

Let's analyse this menace and profer the way forward. Next Year 2017; We've got to have lots of weddings.

Pass the ball...

What menace? I love the single life and that is not about to change just yet. Think about it, I don't have to worry about merging my private part with that of another person's. I don't have to put up with another person's filthy smelly body fluids. I don't have to worry about contracting sexually transmitted diseases. I don't have to force myself to chat when I am not in the mood to talk. I don't have to get into any silly argument.

I can get up and relocate to any country of the world with ease without worrying whether the spouse is cool with that or not. I will have more time to commune with my God and dedicate my time to serving Him. I don't need to worry about getting cheated on. I dont need to explain myself to anyone. I am in control of my life. Most importantly, I will never be another person's punching bag.

Lastly, I already have great people in my life that I talk with all the time. I don't need to be in an intimate relationship were sex - the disgusting act - is involved in order to be happy. As long as I am not lonely and have great family members, friends and acquaintances who care about me and Jehovah who loves me, what else am I looking for?

Better to be single and alive than married and dead. If you think am lying, go ask the two deceased married women who were killed by their husbands and their stories are currently on Nairaland's front page.

Peace, out!
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by dollyjoy(f): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mynd44:

You(or whoever is on your DP) have cute cheeks.

And is the type of person you want to cuddle to sleep. Looking like a cute fluffy stuffed bear kiss
grin cheesy kiss
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Berlyn1(f): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mynd44:
What I do?
go and sin no more grin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Berlyn1(f): 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mynd44:
What I do?
go and sin no more grin
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 27, 2017
dasparrow:

What menace? I love the single life and that is not about to change just yet. Think about it, I don't have to worry about merging my private part with that of another person's. I don't have to put up with another person's filthy smelly body fluids. I don't have to worry about contracting sexually transmitted diseases. I don't have to force myself to chat when I am not in the mood to talk. I don't have to get into any silly argument.

I can get up and relocate to any country of the world with ease without worrying whether the spouse is cool with that or not. I will have more time to commune with my God and dedicate my time to serving Him. I don't need to worry about getting cheated on. I dont need to explain myself to anyone. I am in control of my life. Most importantly, I will never be another person's punching bag.

Lastly, I already have great people in my life that I talk with all the time. I don't need to be in an intimate relationship were sex - the disgusting act - is involved in order to be happy. As long as I am not lonely and have great family members, friends and acquaintances who care about me and Jehovah who loves me, what else am I looking for?

Better to be single and alive than married and dead. If you think am lying, go ask the two deceased married women who were killed by their husbands and their stories are currently on Nairaland's front page.

Peace, out!

Well, I understand your views and I won't stand in your way.

But I think Marriage has her own good parts.

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by bqlekan(m): 4:58pm On Dec 27, 2017
mhisbliss:
why should i be scared of falling when I'm in a car biult for comfort

If I could afford a bugatti I could afford a saloonist

Have you ever seen a sports car on a high way? Beauty to behold and considering the fact that this super car can reach 240mph without hassles I think I can get more than ectasy in it especially on those sweet roads in dubai

The pepper spray is necessary if I want to survive
Stop playing the 'smart' game, you won't win. A stylist won't put you above him/herself tongue speed won't give you ecstasy and fulfilment. You can keep your spray, just don't use it on me
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by bqlekan(m): 4:59pm On Dec 27, 2017
charijee:
True talk
The mama the mama... Respect!

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
Aunty, I'll give you water. cheesy
hahaha..when Jesus said iyaff finish,,he was actually referring to this post cry
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Blackhawk03:
Ain't cut out for unnecessary dramas and shitty bullshit. angry angry

I can't be thinking of how to make more money and as well be pondering on why my bf is giving me attitudes or not answering his calls... undecided undecided

If izz nor money and happiness, please stay back in 2017. cool
I'm sorry for you in advance.
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Mynd44: 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
dollyjoy:
grin cheesy kiss
How much is your bride price?
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by rayopt(m): 5:10pm On Dec 27, 2017
dasparrow:

Peace, out!

hmmm. . .so much hollow in one piece!!

I feel your pain bro. . .tho i think @Op wasn't impressing the idea of marriage to anyone

honestly, i agree with all your points but there is just so much negativity in them. . .got me wondering, what sort of winch is responsible for this?

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by makydebbie(f): 5:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
sekxy:

hahaha..when Jesus said iyaff finish,,he was actually referring to this post cry
No na, since you're thirsty I was thinking you'll drink water. sad
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by rayopt(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mynd44:

haba oga cool ya temper na . . .y your body dey hott like this
U can see that she is speechless already, u just fly to bride price like that
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Mynd44: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
rayopt:

haba oga cool ya temper na . . .y your body dey hott like this

U can see that she is speechless already, u just fly to bride price like that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Olusharp(m): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Seun:
Checking in.
Seun no way are we accepting this... just tell me you came here to catch fun and not to submit your name as part of the single crew in 2017... we wouldn't take that...where is that picture

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by dollyjoy(f): 5:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mynd44:

I'm afraid merely hearing it will make you run so fast even a car will not be able to catch up with you embarassed
Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Mynd44: 5:19pm On Dec 27, 2017
dollyjoy:
I'm afraid merely hearing it will make you run so fast even a car will not be able to catch up with you embarassed

Okay ooo. Enjoy the holidays

1 Like

Re: Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 27, 2017
makydebbie:
No na, since you're thirsty I was thinking you'll drink water. sad
auntie I need wine jareh,,

I need wine not water cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (60) (Reply)

My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help / Faint Dance: Janemena Causes Traffic, Twerks On Major Road (pix,video / Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.