Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,469 members, 7,917,443 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:19 AM

Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements (514 Views)

Funke Akindele Twerks For Her Husband, See His Reaction & The Look On His Face / Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For Husband, Not Even Jesus Met Her Requirements / ‘I Am Keeping Myself For Anthony Joshua’ – Pretty Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements by explosivesedo: 9:24pm On Dec 26, 2017
A pretty Nigerian lady identified as Sylvie took to her Twitter page lamenting about being single as the year is about to end.

She listed what she needs in a man as she begged her followers to help her retweet in other to create awareness.

She wrote;
“It’s almost new year and no husband yet

I need a man with the following
Good cook
6ft/ above
Dark skinned
Salary range of (300k above)
Dual citizen
Not a first son of the family abeg
Good sense of humor
Smart, witty and God fearing
RT my husband is on your TL
She continued…

“I’m a great cook
I work hard for my money (my business)
I’m 5″8
With or without makeup I’m beautiful
I’m smart, great sense of humor
Will make Good partner
Great family background
Yeah I’m also gon satisfy my man emotionally, sexually, et al.,”

See her tweet below
https://www.kabsedo.com/pretty-nigerian-…see-requirements.html

1 Share

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements by dollyjoy(f): 9:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Madam,carry clay and mud him..... shape him exactly the way you want.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements by optional1(f): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
Shiloh 2017 don end you still dey here dey request with condition and shampoo.. You go sell..

Shiloh 2018 I pray no go meet you for bus stop oh..

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements by TheLogicalMind(m): 9:32pm On Dec 26, 2017
grin

What she is dreaming of:

What she may eventually have to settle for:

2 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
I saw this, I actually retweeted her. I wish her luck
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements by abtallest24(m): 9:34pm On Dec 26, 2017
this kind of specification you are looking for can only be found in china phones
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements by tammyboy1(m): 9:37pm On Dec 26, 2017
lol,i pity her tho, she better not let this so called requirements' ruin her life,it has ruined many girls....
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements by chriskosherbal(m): 9:38pm On Dec 26, 2017
Hmmmm if she believes anything is possible !
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements by Martin0(m): 9:45pm On Dec 26, 2017
Dem don come again ooogringrin e be like say this girl go need to go Makola Market maybe her spec dey dere for hergringrin
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements by medexico(m): 9:53pm On Dec 26, 2017
You don't want him to be first born so he won't be responsible for his siblings abi? selfish woman.

1 Like

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:05pm On Dec 26, 2017
She can't find all these in one man,except she starts to torchlight very well and measure the man's length very well.
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements by MhizzAJ(f): 10:06pm On Dec 26, 2017
May her husband locate herundecided
With all the qualities that she has she's still looking for husband on twitter

4 Likes

Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 26, 2017
angry

∆ Her requirements full computer village.. ∆
Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements by CaptainG00D: 10:25pm On Dec 26, 2017
But unfortunately the man she is looking for is still in form of akamu

(1) (Reply)

Mariah Carey Spotted In $20 Tupac Shakur Shirt [PHOTO] / Pretty Mike Names His Pet Snake After Toke Makinwa- Names His Snake More Popular / Wizkid Pictured Chilling With Popular Nigerian Actress Is This Another Babymama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.