Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,810 members, 7,889,635 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:09 PM

Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic (4253 Views)

In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / In The Name Of Being Romantic, This Ladies Got N!pple Slip -wardrobe Malfunction / Read Why I Changed From Being Romantic To Being A Monster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by Hotshawarma(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2017
pocohantas:
Awww. Reminds me of my baby. We haven't seen in a while and I didn't know how to make it special. So, a friend suggested this.

Knowing he isn't that into surprises, I was sceptical but I decided to go on with it. Got some flowers, candles, a small cake and wine.
Before going to pick him, my mind kept saying..."remove it, don't embarrass yourself". I left it cry

When he walked into the room, he was expressionless. Then he gave a wide grin. Gave me a tight hug, kisses...neck kisses, picked me up...and showed me how much he liked it.

Alright, I am dreaming.
It's almost 6am tongue
Jeez and I was already reading it and smiling....u are a clown...grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by habsydiamond(m): 9:51am On Dec 27, 2017
After Una don chop money Una would chop romantic again.....shey Na only ur cross he come carry for earth ni....at least he get other people...why not leave romantic to the Romans.. grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by pedrilo: 12:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
well i'd react the same way too cos i dnt like dirt
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by pocohantas(f): 3:04pm On Dec 27, 2017
Hotshawarma:
Jeez and I was already reading it and smiling....u are a clown...grin

LOL. I'm awake now... grin
Please smile jareh, it's the season.
Re: Nigerian Lady Recounts How Her Husband Reacted When She Tried Being Romantic by telldem: 4:06pm On Dec 27, 2017
Maturity is needed in everything, what's the benefit of putting it online

(1) (2) (Reply)

SUSAN WAYA: My Son Is Not A Woman Rapper, He Will Never Marry Erica {screenshot} / Ladies: Am So Sorry For Wetting Your Pants 18+ (pics) / Should A Man Have Big Yansh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.