Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,118 members, 7,939,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Wow: Checkout How This Nigerian Couple Made Great Entrance To Their Wedding - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Wow: Checkout How This Nigerian Couple Made Great Entrance To Their Wedding (681 Views)

Nigerian Couple Spend N3.5m On Cake Designed Like Car For Their Wedding / Uk-based Nigerian Couple Kick Against Omicron Travel Ban After N8m Wedding Plans / Nigerian Couple's Gigantic Wedding Cake Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wow: Checkout How This Nigerian Couple Made Great Entrance To Their Wedding by Djsticks: 9:21am On Dec 27, 2017
The couple looked like ancient royalty with the below photos showing the moment the couple made a grand entry to their traditional wedding.

The couple identified as Munachi and her husband, Senator, the bride and groom arrived the venue of their traditional wedding in wooden platforms carried by muscular young men.

Though we could not tell exactly where the wedding took place at the time of this report, but judging from the couple’s attire, it is certain that the ceremony took place in the eastern part of Nigeria.

See more photos below:

http://www.nancygist.com/2017/12/wow-checkout-how-this-nigerian-couple.html?m=1

Re: Wow: Checkout How This Nigerian Couple Made Great Entrance To Their Wedding by FrenzyBlogger(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2017
Re: Wow: Checkout How This Nigerian Couple Made Great Entrance To Their Wedding by MrRhymes101(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
this is a rare swag! believe me if I do say so myself cos I'm a wedding MC

(1) (Reply)

Small Chops In Ontisha, Anambra State / Cheaper And Reliable Bulk SMS Service Provider In Nigeria / Let's Create This Beautiful Photo Animation Videos For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.