Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,153 members, 7,900,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 06:27 AM

Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos (45125 Views)

Flavour Celebrates His 37th Birthday Today (photo) / Flavour Celebrates His 36th Birthday (photos) / Singer Flavour Celebrates His Mother's 59th Birthday With Adorable Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
AnonymousScooby:

——> STORY!
Pls do not let me expose you. Same copy and paste message for over eight months now.
Be careful.
Bloody career beggars
am not lieing
Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by Macgreat(m): 2:51pm On Dec 27, 2017
cheesy
Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by Chukwuemekankem(f): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:
angry biafrans having fun inside country that is not their own
your father... I repeat am your father... see me see wahala...

3 Likes

Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by Ecuador1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

sad aw are you pained that you are an arindi?
U can look around I think there are centres for people like you na pele

Including centres for ur mum dat wished dat she was dead while giving birth to u cause she was aware dat ur dad issa bastard from birth
Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by AdeniyiA(m): 3:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Anna Banner having protruded backside? shocked
She must av definitely done something to it...
Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by macarson2k(m): 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
[quote author=leverage post=63654269]
Give your family[/quot

We are just sorry for you!
Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by Pecca: 3:17pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

abeg shut up if you no get better thing talk. how will you like it if unwanted guests are having fun in your house?
small, small, abeg. na so im de take start. so maybe you shud take their advice: take ur drugs

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by Born2Breed(f): 3:22pm On Dec 27, 2017
philcz:
Biko, is that the reason you're incoherent?
Go school you no gree, go serve your uncle for 7 years get your own business you no gree na to come litter NL with your iconic stupidity you sabi.

Epic finishing.... grin

2 Likes

Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by philcz(m): 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
Born2Breed:

Epic finishing.... grin
Lol. He started it. Is that you@ DP?
Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by vaca1: 3:26pm On Dec 27, 2017
coolfredo:
but uncle no body said u are mad, they just advice u to take ur drugs
lol
Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by macarson2k(m): 3:30pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

Sorry for your family

You must receive that sense u are lacking!
Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by Pecca: 3:35pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:

Which one the one your mama dey take or the one your papa dey take you need to be specific
Exactly what I'm saying. The signs are quite obvious already: you've started running ur words together. Go back and read your write-up...maybe you will first explain before spilling more disjointed, incoherent words.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by joenor(m): 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Nice one, family should stay together, if na some men na to go dey with he slay mama...

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by dantyboy: 3:37pm On Dec 27, 2017
Is it my family he will celebrate Christmas with before?.
Some kind news self tire me
toriweymeksense:
Nigerian Singer Flavour N’anbiana spend Christmas Day for recreation center Lagos with im beautiful daughter Sophia and her mama, former Most Beautiful Girl for Nigeria, Anna Ebiere.
see more picture with love letter from Anna

source: http://www.finalgist.com/blog/singer-flavour-spend-christmas-day-with-anna-and-their-daughter-sophia
Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by siralexlp: 3:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
leverage:
angry biafrans having fun inside country that is not their own
Always seeking for attention

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by Leverageisback(m): 3:43pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pecca:

Exactly what I'm saying. The signs are quite obvious already: you've started running ur words together. Go back and read your write-up...maybe you will first explain before spilling more disjointed, incoherent words.

Ah ah they say make I go take drugs you sef do good Samaritan wan epp oya epp na which drug make I think say since you get experience you fit point me int the right direction

Sorry say I dey use my second account, one b!tch go cry to moderators to ban me as if ban no go expire
Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by Leverageisback(m): 3:44pm On Dec 27, 2017
siralexlp:

Always seeking for attention
grin and always giving it

Sorry say I dey use my second user na one snitch nigga go cry to moderators to ban me as if ban no go expire
Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by maamisco(f): 3:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
I just loved this Anna.
Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by Pecca: 3:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
Leverageisback:

Ah ah they say make I go take drugs you sef do good Samaritan wan epp oya epp na which drug make I think say since you get experience you fit point me int the right direction

Sorry say I dey use my second account, one b!tch go cry to moderators to ban me as if ban no go expire
When a sane man decided to mix things with an insane man, it takes some patient explanation for observers to understand which should be visiting a shrink. Go take ur drugs, I repeat.

1 Like

Re: Flavour Celebrates Christmas With Anna Banner And Their Daughter, Sophia (Photos by Leverageisback(m): 3:52pm On Dec 27, 2017
Pecca:

When a sane man decided to mix things with an insane man, it takes some patient explanation for observers to understand which should be visiting a shrink. Go take ur drugs, I repeat.

Ugh so I guess you ain't gon help huh? Okay take care of your parents sha just because I no send you no mean I no wish you well

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Preaches At A Beer Parlour (Video) / Beverly Naya Shares Bikini Photos / COZA Rape: Busola Dakolo Files Complaint Against Biodun Fatoyinbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.