Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State (6084 Views)

This Yoruba Man Abroad Is Angry With Nigeria / Governor Of Anambra, Obiano Working With Buhari-Deji Adeyanju / Inec Declares Victor Umeh Winner Of Anambra Central Rerun Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by chuksanambra: 8:46pm On Dec 27, 2017
Fashola must come and rule 8 years in Abia State.
Ambode must come and rule in Enugu state.
Amosun must come nd rule Anambla state and increase its IGR from zero naira to billions.

Igboland must develop by force by fire.

All these prodigal Igbo sons go and enjoy Tinubu's, Fashola's and Ambode's wonders in Lagos but don't want us in Igboland to enjoy it too.

Stingy mofos. Yorubas must rule us since our mediocre leaders have failed.

12 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 28, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

I'm sorry but you are not a very intelligent dude. The skull miner opened the thread so you can lament, shout and scream against 'yoruba gomina in Igboland' (which we all know is a very long shot) instead of you to smartly deny him of his pleasure, you simply started dancing to the music he is playing.

Just look at the thread, you are not more Igbo than us but na ONLY you dey lament about the young man dreams. Every other person knew his game and decided to disappoint him but you jumped headlong into the bait allowing them descend on you. Try get sense sometimes.
I even suspect you are an afonja that jump like a puma.

Thank you sir. If a Yoruba man aims to become a governor in any Southeast state he's welcome. I say so from the depth of my heart. It will make way for true integration. That is also to prep their minds ahead of an Igbo governor of Lagos state.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by SouthEastFacts: 9:05am On Dec 28, 2017
alade112:
I will like to become the governor of Anambra, so i will be moving to Anambra next year. Since full indigeneity can be granted to all residents who has lived in a place for at least ten years.

When my time is up,i will start from lower political post in Anambra and i know my igbo brothers will vote for me.

To be elected as Governor of a State in Nigeria, one must fulfill the following requirements:

1. He must be a citizen of Nigeria by birth;
2. He must have attained the age of thirty-five years;
3. He must be a member of a political party and that political party must have sponsored him; and
4. He must also be educated to at least the School certificate level or its equivalent.

Igbo kwenu .. Thanks for your support.
You are welcome. But don't run under APC.
Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by SouthEastFacts: 9:09am On Dec 28, 2017
chuksanambra:
Fashola must come and rule 8 years in Abia State.
Ambode must come and rule in Enugu state.
Amosun must come nd rule Anambla state and increase its IGR from zero naira to billions.

Igboland must develop by force by fire.

All these prodigal Igbo sons go and enjoy Tinubu's, Fashola's and Ambode's wonders in Lagos but don't want us in Igboland to enjoy it too.

Stingy mofos. Yorubas must rule us since our mediocre leaders have failed.
You must be a frustrated soul for you to impersonate Onye Igbo from Anambra.

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 28, 2017
lol..you are welcomed

Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by CrtlAltDel: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2017
leverage:

are your slave masters contesting for governorship in biafraland?
Small small they are getting there ......kikikiki grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5001198_fbimg1489516388181_jpeg35ca0e0716145d06afb5f7a9cc13f36c

3 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by Gotze1: 9:51am On Dec 28, 2017
leverage:

!diot let us get our freedom first we will see whether you afonjas will see the promiseland, even getting american visa wont be as difficult
See this one egg, who in his right senses will want to go to biafra land in the first place?

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by Gotze1: 9:53am On Dec 28, 2017
zombieTRACKER:

you are highly welcomed to contest for any political post in the east or anywhere in Nigeria
it's not an anomaly

But I know why you opened the thread
just drum it into your ears that an Igbo man is the next governor of Lagos State after Ambodes second tenure

there is nothing any one can do to stop it
Okay, We are patiently waiting.
Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by Gotze1: 9:57am On Dec 28, 2017
leverage:

if you are so sure we cant do without afonjaland, why dont you give us our freedom then? mtchew you cannot contest in our state because your empty afonja heads are not needed here go back to your deteriorating land and continue to owe your civil servants salary.
Wow, You mean you are truly slave to Yorubas that need freedom from yorubas? If that is the case, then we still need to use our slave. You will be granted freedom when it pleases us.
Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by Gotze1: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2017
leverage:

ok so why havent your slave masters organized the referendum or better still just grant our freedom?
cowards you know your zoogeria will enter the gutters without us that is why you are holding unto us so tightly
dirty afonjas
You shouting about freedom, I wonder who always ask for freedom grin grin grin
Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by Purehuman(m): 10:14am On Dec 28, 2017
leverage:

why is this cow still talking have you finished taxing all the danfo drivers in Lagos? better get to work of reaping where you did not sow

Why are you overtly emotional. Seriously, are you a baby?
Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by freeze20: 10:29am On Dec 28, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

You too dey jump like puma, get sense you no gree.[b] Ewedurudeen [/b]impersonator forming Igbo to allow his fellow afonjas abuse Igbos. How come you are the only buffoon that couldn't see the trap the ewedurudeen op set for you.

God forbid say Igbo man get your kain undiscerning 0.00001 I.Q. Chineke ekwekwala ihe ojor!
This guy, you are so creative with words grin grin grin
Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by chuksanambra: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2017
SouthEastFacts:

You must be a frustrated soul for you to impersonate Onye Igbo from Anambra.

Instead of you to bring ideas to better Alaigbo, you're making animal noises and telling dumb lies on Nairaland. Efulefu.

2 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by Leverageisback(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

Small small they are getting there ......kikikiki grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5001198_fbimg1489516388181_jpeg35ca0e0716145d06afb5f7a9cc13f36c

Mumu is that governorship? Siddon there and be waiting for the impossible
Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by Leverageisback(m): 12:51pm On Dec 28, 2017
Purehuman:

Why are you overtly emotional. Seriously, are you a baby?

Ask your popsy
Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by Leverageisback(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gotze1:

Who asks for freedom?
Visionaries and independent people who want to get rid of the dead weight dependent slaves that they are forced to live with
Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by Leverageisback(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gotze1:
Wow, You mean you are truly slave to Yorubas that need freedom from yorubas? If that is the case, then we still need to use our slave. You will be granted freedom when it pleases us.

Abeg shut up jare with your slave mentality
So na only slaves like you that ask for freedom abi?
Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by Gotze1: 1:01pm On Dec 28, 2017
Leverageisback:

Abeg shut up jare with your slave mentality
So na only slaves like you that ask for freedom abi?
Are you this confused or what? Weren't you the one asking for freedom and telling us to give you freedom?. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 28, 2017
Igbo amaka grin grin

Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by Leverageisback(m): 1:05pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gotze1:
Are you this confused or what? Weren't you the one asking for freedom and telling us to give you freedom?. grin grin grin

When you get tired of fooling yourself go and open dictionary and read extensively on the word "freedom"
Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by Ritchiee: 2:37pm On Dec 28, 2017
Gotze1:

grin

WORD
ANTONYM

SLAVERY
FREEDOM

1 Like

Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by niyot124: 9:19am On Dec 29, 2017
Reelectbuhari:

oh sorry I said bro

u should have corrected me,

Sorry
Re: A Yoruba Man Would Like To Become The Governor Of Anambra State by CrtlAltDel: 10:22am On Dec 29, 2017
Leverageisback:

Mumu is that governorship? Siddon there and be waiting for the impossible
A journey of thousand miles start with the 1st step...Today, councillor... Tomorrow na Governor....all join.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

INEC Honours 77 Outstanding Staff / See The Election Result Sheet Kano State Deputy Governor Was Caught With -.photo / 2023: God Might Not Forgive PDP If We Fail To Listen To Nigerians - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.