Stats: 3,173,316 members, 7,887,965 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:04 PM

Adorable Photos Of Omoni Oboli And Lai Muhammed At Wives On Strike Premiere - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adorable Photos Of Omoni Oboli And Lai Muhammed At Wives On Strike Premiere (412 Views)

Omoni Oboli And Richard Mofe-Damijo Kiss On Set Of ‘Love Is War' / Chizi Oboli And Korede Bello Are Lookalike? Omoni Oboli Shares Photos Of Son / Actresses Omoni Oboli And Rita Dominic Pictured Together In Lovely Outfits (2) (3) (4)

Adorable Photos Of Omoni Oboli And Lai Muhammed At Wives On Strike Premiere by itspzpics(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
Minister For information Lai Muhammed was spotted recently with actress Omoni Oboli at the premiere of her movie Wives on strike the revolution.

What can Lai Muhammed be telling Omoni Oboli that makes her to laugh like that? …wetin be my own sef

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/adorable-photos-of-omoni-oboli-and-lai-muhammad-at-wives-on-strike-premiere/

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: Adorable Photos Of Omoni Oboli And Lai Muhammed At Wives On Strike Premiere by itspzpics(m): 5:13pm On Dec 27, 2017
Uncle lie
Re: Adorable Photos Of Omoni Oboli And Lai Muhammed At Wives On Strike Premiere by PEPPERified: 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2017
Mr Lie Moh'd be like:
bend small let me see your breast.

Re: Adorable Photos Of Omoni Oboli And Lai Muhammed At Wives On Strike Premiere by Cholls(m): 5:16pm On Dec 27, 2017
my brother's see how dis woman dey laugh...smh
Re: Adorable Photos Of Omoni Oboli And Lai Muhammed At Wives On Strike Premiere by ufuosman(m): 5:38pm On Dec 27, 2017
Cholls:
my brother's see how dis woman dey laugh...smh
D man don they give her big big lies
Re: Adorable Photos Of Omoni Oboli And Lai Muhammed At Wives On Strike Premiere by ufuosman(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2017
Dis man don finish her with big lies, cos na only lie fit make her laugh like that
Re: Adorable Photos Of Omoni Oboli And Lai Muhammed At Wives On Strike Premiere by JON01: 5:41pm On Dec 27, 2017
second picture

Lai M: C as my scope drop this one #if I handle you with my Rod eh

Davido On Stage, Now Performing In #30billionconcert (video) / Wizkid, Tiwa Savage Lose Luggage To Thieves At Lagos Airport / Actress,georgina Onouha Reveals 2 Incidents That Nearly Claimed Her Life

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8